Need help whit feral druid

Hi,

I got a fiew questions,
    I play as resto in 2vs2(since its the most common spec for a druid in arena)
    But i wanna try feral since i like that spec more and it feels bether for me.
    what for class/spec fits good for arena partner in 2vs2.

and maybe a wierd question but if you got the time and wanna help me possible to put some pvp rotations down for each clas/spec i play against (1vs1) or so .

thx
    ingnore this post if you only wanna shout or whine XD .

Re: Need help whit feral druid

What exactly is a PvP rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmutti
    What exactly is a PvP rotation?
    Well i mean how do you open a fight , pounce or revange and so on..

Quote Originally Posted by Kevn
    Well i mean how do you open a fight , pounce or revange and so on..
    Always start with a pounce. It's a stun that shares DR with Cheap Shot, and that's it. Doesn't even share DRs with Maim.

feral goes well with rogue, disc priest, holy pally. Just a few off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    Always start with a pounce. It's a stun that shares DR with Cheap Shot, and that's it. Doesn't even share DRs with Maim.
    What do you think about the finishers , like fero bite maim or rip ? when to use etc

What do you think about the finishers , like fero bite maim or rip ? when to use etc
    I've only played around with the feral druid, my main spec being resto. But if I had to make an assumption? (Possibly wrong, just from what I know)
    Use maim like a rogue uses kidney shot. It doesn't share DRs with pounce so you can get a full 6 second stun in if you have 5 combo points. In fact, play it a lot like a rogue. The only thing you really have to worry about more than a rogue does is when to use your predatory swiftness procs. If you get a 5 combo point maim on your target, you'll be able to insta-cyclone his healer. But that takes two GCDs, and by that time the stun is half over. So a lot of a feral kitties responsibility might lie in well timed insta-cyclones.

Only use ferocious bite when you have a good amount of energy saved up, much like s6 warriors with their 9k executes (lulz)

15+ Year Old Account

Mostly you'll want to keep up Savage Roar and use Rip before even thinking about Maim and Ferocious Bite. Use Maim if - for some reason - you really need to stop a certain cast, or when the target is bleeding and dropping to 50-60%, a quick Maim and some shreds can win you the game.

Also, a Feral Druid is indeed VERY reliable on their instant Cyclone procs. If you go with a Disc Priest (which is the best 2v2 setup for a Feral Druid, imo) you should be able to put up some insane CC/burst chains. Cyclone --> Fear --> Cyclone on 1 target while the other one is bleeding to death. In my experience, if you do this right, there aren't alot of setups which can't be beaten in 2v2.

and maybe a wierd question but if you got the time and wanna help me possible to put some pvp rotations down for each clas/spec i play against (1vs1) or so .
    There's no such a thing as PvP rotations, but I know what you're trying to say.

Imo, the most important question you need to ask yourself in every 1v1 situation is: Should I use Ferocious Bite, or Rip? After trying this out a bit, you'll know when to use FB or Rip against what class/spec. (You should know that keeping up Savage Roar is more important though, in most cases.) This is what I usually do against any class/spec in 1v1:

Deathknight, all specs:
    Open with Pounce, Mangle, Rake. Get a 5 CP Rip on the target ASAP. If you're >70% health, stay in cat and try to get some more Shreds/Mangles off. Keep up Rake aswell. If you're <70% health, go Bear. Bash, Mangle if not up anymore (but it usually is), Demoralizing Roar, 5x Lacerate.

If the Deathknight isn't dead by this time, and you're nearing the 30-40% HP border, use Nature's Grasp to keep his pet out of range. You should try to get a Instant Cyclone off on the DK, and if you do not have a proc, use Bash/Cyclone or Warstomp/Cyclone. Quickly use Healing Touch/Rejuv and Cyclone him again for a quick Regrowth. If you timed this all well, you do not have to be afraid for a Petstun either, as it's still rooted. If the Deathknight is >50% health, and trinkets your Cyclone, you're screwed and there isn't much left you can do.

Balance Druid/Elemental Shaman/Shadow Priest/Warlocks of any spec:
    Not much I can explain to you about these 1v1's. All of these casters CAN make it hard for you, though all of them are pretty much doable aswell. Just train them and stay on their asses as long as you can. I find that Rip is usually the best choice, though, you should watch out for Druid/Shaman/Priest heals, thus keep an eye out on Maim aswell.

Feral Druid/Retri Pala/Enhancement Shamans/Rogues:
    Against any of these classes/specs, again, I find Rip is usually better then FB. (3 shottable players excluded, talking about real battles here. ) Only thing you should worry about against these classes/specs is about the CC done to you (Pala's excluded, their "CC" is not much of a problem). When a Feral Druid is CC'ing and healing, you're pretty much screwed if he has half a brain. Keep an eye out for Maim, and save your trinket for his instant Cyclone/Hibernate.

Against Retri Pala's, all you can do is get Rip up and go Bear asap if you're <70% HP again. Kinda the same story as DK's, only difference is that you should not even try to root him, it's pointless. Enhancement Shamans are pretty much the same story aswell

Against Rogues, you should not just use your Trinket on the first stun. Save it for Kidney Shot/Blind, but usually Kidney is more worth it to trinket in 1v1. Again, get Rip up. This time, you should (in 99% of the cases, even when you're high on HP) go Bear. Also, when a Rogue escapes and vanishes, while your trinket is on CD, it's usually better to stay in Bear then to go back and stealth again. If the Rogue catches you in stealth, with your trinket on CD, it can be game over.

Resto Druid/Holy Pala's.
    Just run.

Hunter, all specs:
    Stay on his ass. Hunters are pretty hard if they know what they're doing. The best thing you can do is to stay on him as long as you can. Also, use Bear when he's kiting you. Don't just stay in Cat and "hope" you'll reach him again. Against Hunters, it's usually Rip if you open on him first. If not, Maim can be VERY useful. Rooting the Hunter is a good idea aswell, if it's instant.

Mages, all specs:
    Mages can be quite hard aswell, you'll need to shapeshift alot if you want to beat a good Mage. Learn to do this, find out whether he's high on Resi or not (you can see it after a few shots). If not, use Ferocious Bite. If he IS high on resi, use Rip. Use ALL of your instant procs for heals, ALL of them.

Prot Pala's/Prot Warriors:
    Rip all the way. You won't like seeing those 5 CP Ferocious Bites crit for...tada...2k? Seriously, Rip can be pretty powerful against Prot classes. Use it. Usually you can stay Cat the entire fight against one of these. There's nothing more really, instant heals and keeping up your bleeds should win you the match, ALWAYS.

Disc Priest:
    Easiest healer to kill for you. Instant Heals and staying on his ass should again, win you the game, ALWAYS.

Resto Shaman:
    Harder then a Disc Priest, though easier then a Holy Pala/Resto Druid. There are 2 ways of killing an Resto Shaman: Getting him oom, or timing your Bleeds/Berserk/Maim VERY well. Usually, I try to get my bleeds up, pop berserk on 50+ energy, Maim him with 4-5 CP on 50% HP. Finish the job. If this isn't working, your only option is to get him oom. Prepare for a 1 hour battle if so.

Arms/Furylol Warrior:
    Warriors are incredibly vulnerable to Roots. Open with Pounce, get your bleeds up, Root him. Now, you should run and restealth. Then, do it again. If you're succeeding at your restealth, it should be "job done".

Hope that helped. ;D

THx for the long post, gonna read it a few times and try it ofc

Why do i c manny feral druids whit spell Penetration?

10+ Year Old Account

Cyclone and Roots are spells and you use them a lot.