Wodin's Lucky Necklace

Recently picked this up and I am debating to use for my tanking neck.
    Currently using http://www.wowhead.com/item=47679 however if http://www.wowhead.com/item=50023 is better than both is it a good idea to hold out and wait for it to drop?

Re: Wodin's Lucky Necklace

Wait for medaillon and make some money while doing so, imo

Deleted

You ask a question like that and expect it to be answered while giving no info at all.

First, it's a personal question anyway about how long you're willing to wait for something so nobody but you could answer it.
    Secondly, we have no idea how often you visit icc and so we can't even begin to estimate the time it would take you on average to get it.
    Thirdly, we have no idea about your guild: Can they even DO rotface? What loot system do you use? If it's dkp how high up the list are you. If it's a roll, how many other people need it?
    Finally, we have no idea how much gold you have. Are you sat at gold gap or are you flat broke and will have to sell your children to slavers to be able to afford it?

You provide NONE of this information and still ask a group of complete strangers to answer a question about YOUR preferences?
    Honestly. When you come to the druid forum, are you looking to find threads like this? Or are you looking to find stimulating discussion about the class. I'm sure for most people, and probably yourself too, it's the latter. So why would you make this and contribute to shitting up the board. You ought to feel ashamed.

I mean, the most anyone could POSSIBLY give you is an opinion, but since you don't know anything about the people who's opinion you're getting or what THEIR situation is and how it compares to yours, it's a completley worthless opinion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuetea
    You ask a question like that and expect it to be answered while giving no info at all.

First, it's a personal question anyway about how long you're willing to wait for something so nobody but you could answer it.
    Secondly, we have no idea how often you visit icc and so we can't even begin to estimate the time it would take you on average to get it.
    Thirdly, we have no idea about your guild: Can they even DO rotface? What loot system do you use? If it's dkp how high up the list are you. If it's a roll, how many other people need it?
    Finally, we have no idea how much gold you have. Are you sat at gold gap or are you flat broke and will have to sell your children to slavers to be able to afford it?

You provide NONE of this information and still ask a group of complete strangers to answer a question about YOUR preferences?
    Honestly. When you come to the druid forum, are you looking to find threads like this? Or are you looking to find stimulating discussion about the class. I'm sure for most people, and probably yourself too, it's the latter. So why would you make this and contribute to shitting up the board. You ought to feel ashamed.

I mean, the most anyone could POSSIBLY give you is an opinion, but since you don't know anything about the people who's opinion you're getting or what THEIR situation is and how it compares to yours, it's a completley worthless opinion anyway.
    I think you need to relax and breathe.

Simply asked which one was better, obviously if my guild can't do rotface and/or i dont get into icc often i would not be asking.

Deleted

You didn't ask which is better.
    The words you used were "if X is better than both is it a good idea to wait for it to drop"

This basically means "I am currently unsure whether it is better, but the simcraft is running right now so i can find out. While it's running though I thought i'd ask you whether it's worth waiting for it to drop"

I'd have thought it was obvious that theres no situation that I can think of where you should be asking this. Yet you did ask, so we have to do away with all those assumptions, don't we, and wonder about things like your progression or activity.

Regardless, I don't want to argue about this. I see nothing that needs to be argued, I just don't want a board that I'm quite fond of filled with worthless threads. You'd get as much value from this as if you visited 4chan and made some ridiculous "post ending in X decides whether I use Wodin's Lucky Necklace or not" thread.

Mods can close this before this douche goes on and on being so technical.

I figured out what i'm going to do.