Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats man,everyone who says "lol get a life bro" fuck off,if you been playing the game since release then you're bound too have a lot of the achievements,it's his life and his time so piss off.

gratz wish i had so much time on my hands o.0

Congrats...I guess. Is he an asian as well? How do you kill someone with no life? Please, go get a girlfriend, a job, or some sunlight. Later.

No one should put that much time into a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could be bothered quoting everyone who referred to "time" and replaced that word with "effort", I would.

It's not insanely difficult by any means to complete all of the achievements, it just requires that you spend that time that you usually are doing nothing (Transient in cities, dicking about, trolling, sucking at the game, etc) and doing something productive, efficiently.

lolk. Congrats ;D

.|[Yes, I make signatures]|.

Gratz, don't mind retarded kids-haters around here, there are awfully lot of them (most of them don't have job/life either, I'm not even saying anything about GF, but hey, it's internet we can pretend to have it to flame someone who's better!). Well done anyway, pity you'll probably quit the game now hah

Deleted
    Well Congratulations... its an hobbie and he worked hard so congratulate him I think its awesome to have the drive to manage something so hard... makes me look at all the stuff i'll never be able to acheive now since I started only 7 months ago. heh good luck finding new stuff to do.

Wow, that's quite an "achievement" to do. And as someone stated earlier in this thread, just prioritize your activities and you'll be able to get this done as well, just add some time into the equation.

there should be a FoS for getting them all.

"In-game-achievements are as pointless as the game itself. You could all be banging beautiful women in a 20ft yacht and be as awesome as me, but you decide not to."

ps. Congrats for completing your personal goals and also being very awesome, well atleast in game

edit: ofc I forgot the quotation marks -.-
    Last edited by Epicachu; 2010-08-31 at 08:28 AM.

Deleted
    i wonder what he´ll think when he´s about 75 and looking back at his life: uhm i have 3 beautiful children, a bunch of grandchildren, a nice home..oh and yeah, all achievment points in world of warcraft =D
    nah seriously, he put a lot of dedication into this so i guess grats(although a few months too late lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Epicachu View Post
    In-game-achievements are as pointless as the game itself. You could all be banging beautiful women in a 20ft yacht and be as awesome as me, but you decide not to.

ps. Congrats for completing your personal goals and also being very awesome, well atleast in game
    Love people to brag about their fake IRL "achievements" - keep on rocking, Epicahu!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Congrats...I guess. Is he an asian as well? How do you kill someone with no life? Please, go get a girlfriend, a job, or some sunlight. Later.
    ^^^^ this.
    He HAS to be asian, a white person dosnt have that kind of determination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Gratz. It's an never-ending story, because in Cataclysm he can start again.. ^^
    ALTF4.

Gratz. Really though. How many hours do 80s spend doing nothing sitting in a home city or something. I know i waste a lot of time doing it. This guy just did achievements instead.