Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Titty View Post
    Obviously not a hobby to this basement dweller lol.
    For all anyone here knows he could be a CEO of a successful company with a high salary and a loving family. Playing WoW, even hardcore, doesn't automatically mean you never see the light of day. Some people are just good at the game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stabil View Post
    Warlock from our guild got all achievements in game now also, think that makes him 3th then?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsudots View Post
    For all anyone here knows he could be a CEO of a successful company with a high salary and a loving family. Playing WoW, even hardcore, doesn't automatically mean you never see the light of day. Some people are just good at the game lol
    Higher management officials usually work at LEAST 60 hours a week, probably more as a ceo. Combining that with family and hardcore raiding is nigh impossble. Especially if you even occassioanlly want to do sports to keep fit or have any hobby apart from wow.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Epicachu View Post
    "In-game-achievements are as pointless as the game itself. You could all be banging beautiful women in a 20ft yacht and be as awesome as me, but you decide not to."

ps. Congrats for completing your personal goals and also being very awesome, well atleast in game

edit: ofc I forgot the quotation marks -.-
    " You could all be banging beautiful women in a 20ft yacht and be as awesome as me, but you decide not to."
    20ft yacht
    20ft
    20 feet is a small-mid size lake fishing boat just fyi.

"In-game-achievements are as pointless as the game itself. You could all be banging beautiful women in a 20ft yacht and be as awesome as me, but you decide not to."

trololololololo

Deleted
    Well. At least wow, rather than IRL, have achievements. Agree?

Just jokin' congratulations big time to this guy, a bit late I feel but, hey! Later than never.

Deleted
    More Achis soon! He gets something to do again

I dont get why everyone talks aboutr how he looses his time, play pc isn't less of a hobby than watching tv or reading a book...

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I dont get why everyone talks aboutr how he looses his time, play pc isn't less of a hobby than watching tv or reading a book...
    It's kind of a stigma.
    While you really can't raid hardcore if you work in a top position, most jobs leave plenty of time to play wow AND have a life next to it.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Jealousy.

People hating on him play wow as well.