power aure for kitty

was wondering if anyone used it for kitty seen alot use it for balance but havent really notiched any posts or pics anywhere about kittys suing it to track oure debuffs and stuff?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: power aure for kitty

I dont even know how I played before I found out about Power Auras. So damn useful it's insane. Just track everything bro! CD's, Procs, Abilities ready to use! Go nuts!

mind linking some of the codes for some of the debuffs and buffs you track? - trinkets since i prob dont have the same ones

It's been REALLY useful for tracking when I can instant cast a clone or healing touch. I also use it to track for clearcasting, but I'm sure you can come up with other uses for it.
    Quakefan's #1 fan!

besids the fact i know you can do all that i was hoping someone woudent mind linking some of there codes for some fo them to giv eme an idea of how i want to set it up

I used to use it back in TBC to show when mangle fell off...an aura would pop up when mangle *wasn't* on the target, big and red so I couldn't miss it.

I've moved on to using FBNLite though, so I've no need for it anymore.

I just get an addon for feral. Too much crap to track.

For every other spec in the game I use powerauras (Normally my ui consists of only pitbull, raidframes, and powerauras)

I don't know if that says how powerful that addon is, or how ridiculous feral is.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by mineko
    I used to use it back in TBC to show when mangle fell off...an aura would pop up when mangle *wasn't* on the target, big and red so I couldn't miss it.

I've moved on to using FBNLite though, so I've no need for it anymore.
    mind giving a link as to where to get that? candt seem to find it on curse

http://bitbucket.org/Gurrshael/fbnlite/src/

Click the "Get Source" button to download it.

Also note that it won't work unless you rename the folder to "FBNLite". It'll unzip the folder as "fbnlite" and won't work until you fix the caps.