Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ruby Sanctum Loot, Cataclysm Screenshots, Blue posts

Breaking AVR is lame, AVR-E went too far, but AVR was the best thing to happen since dungeon finder.

It showed me where my totems radius was. EXACTLY where it was. RIP AVR
    Quote Originally Posted by levitate
    My grandmother is dead so rolling a DK was, at the time, difficult for her in several ways.

lol are there really people who think some specs should be removed?
    "Hehe, talk about low budget flights, no food or movies? Im outta here, I like running better."

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    I'm glad they are breaking AVR.

I detested the mod and everything it represented with a passion.

This is a game that YOU should play if you enjoy it, not feel the need to be told where to go and what to do just because some noob decided he wanted that functionality in THEIR gameplay.

Skilled players who refused to use the mod fell into the dangerous category of being bettered by noobs who were using AVR.

Not a fair situation at all and Blizzard has the sense to see this and break it.

KAPOW - take that you AVR noobs.
    You clearly didn't understand the addon. AVR was cool, AVR-E wasn't. People will just go back to use flares etc.

10+ Year Old Account

wtb more 10man tank loot.... so far the only piece that's been uncovered is boots, which would be great if there weren't a pair of fairly easily obtained 264 boots....

so could we please get something like a Trinket, I'm still using the frakkin Black Heart...

great screenshots though, I looks at the Tanaris one and was like 'Wow, they've turned those couple of huts by the water into a.....oh fuck that's Gadget!......'
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Talent Trees
    It was before my time, but the talent trees were developed in response to beta feedback that all say warriors played the same and players weren't making any decisions about how to improve their character beyond a certain point. Maybe 3 wasn't the right number, or maybe the designers should have said that paladins and priests are healers and don't have a damage-dealing mode.

In any case, those decisions have been made. While we aren't afraid of making a really controversial change if it improves the game, I'm not sure sacrificing some talent trees really does improve the game. It might make PvP or even PvE balance easier to achieve, but it cuts down on the number of ways to play the game or even sheer depth. For every number-obsessed power gamer there are thousands of players who just like their BM hunter or Frost mage and don't care if they can't top meters or win Arena because they're never going to do that content anyway. Those guys could very well be devastated by just taking away the class that they love. I think it's the kind of thing that might cause a big loss of subscribers. It's really had to support as logical any change that might be "good for the game" but causes a lot of people to quit. What does that even mean? (Source)
    I didn't play as Dk blood dps, but it seems to me they had no problem with removing it regardless of how many people liked it
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

Oh look, more trinkets in 25man Ruby Sanctum.

Because it's not like there's a distinct lack of them in 10man content, right? One trinket for each role in ICC10 Vs two for each in ICC25 and access to a third from RS25. So, my Warlock's effectively stuck with Nevermelting Ice Crystal and (Heroic) Muradin's Spyglass until Cataclysm.

/sigh

(Yes, I'm a strict 10 raider. Yes, I realise with the current content format that means I'm shooting myself in the foot. Yes, I'm still going to bitch about it. :P)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Haesten
    I didn't play as Dk blood dps, but it seems to me they had no problem with removing it regardless of how many people liked it
    It's different they didnt removed a tree they removed your chance of do compatible damage (dps role) using that tree talents. IS COMPLETLY DIFFERENT.
    All mechanics . unique spells whatever of the tree will still be there.

First SS of the day with a mob right (well 2 actualy).. mmm right?

EDIT: Well 1 of the first outdoor/world mobs (i dont count the ss with random undead npc's )

two tank boots? one from 25 one from 10? odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Another holy paladin belt? Really? Between the emblem of frost belt and the BoE trash belt, practically every holy paladin already has an iLevel 264 belt. I imagine the iLevel 258 one from 10 man will be practically unused.

"For every number-obsessed power gamer there are thousands of players who just like their BM hunter or Frost mage and don't care if they can't top meters or win Arena because they're never going to do that content anyway. Those guys could very well be devastated by just taking away the class that they love."

Glad you felt this way when you killed off shockadin

Your questions are both arrogant, rude and very badly written, I am surprised the interviewee didn't smack you in the mouth.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/53490/r...-regeneration/
    Every race except Worgen(Even goblin), Guess blizz forgot their new beloved furry race.
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

those leather wrists look toooo sexy fo my mutilate rogue

Cataclysm looks absolutely abysmal.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Anybody else notice that Gloaming Sark is available to every race except Worgen?

AMG my main will be so happy with the GCD changes :-*
    I was worried we would seriously drop down in DPS but thank god blizzard is considering changing the GCD... Or the costs of a shot would also be nice
    Anyway I guess it's wait and see till the beta..

GIEF !

SP Plates without mp5 - am i dreaming ? ;D ;D
    SSSSSSsssss OH SHI- *BOOM*

That healer trinket is insane. Would be great at Sindragosa/LK.

The Even-More-Charred Vale

The Freshly-Charred Vale

The Cajun Charred Vale

LOL

As a Holy Paladin, I'm not loving these Ruby Sanctum loots. Not a single item I'd want. Crit/Haste? Suboptimal, really, once you have so much crit anyway. Maybe the devs are thinking ahead to what will be easiest to change into the new stats system or something.