Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Human Warrior.. Watcha say

Quote Originally Posted by waddlez
    And I see the priest and pally popping trinkets and getting gg shielded as the warrior ww's and kills you?
    *sigh* obviously fearbomb right on top of them then repoly/blind=dead warrior. If this kid was the one playing the warrior I have a STRONG FEELING WE WOULD BE OK.

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0
    (NOTE: i have increadible boring)
    and i'm like stones so my eyes are like asian

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    *sigh* obviously fearbomb right on top of them then repoly/blind=dead warrior. If this kid was the one playing the warrior I have a STRONG FEELING WE WOULD BE OK.
    You always assume all 3 of his members are always on top of each other doing nothing until you crowd control them.
    Your arguements are very flawed.

I'm hoping every man for him self gets nerfed so these bads cant do well in arena anymore.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd say the comp will be more succesfull with:

Troll Priest (20% haste racial)
    Belf Paladin (AoE Silence)
    Tauren Warr (Stomp)

If it's horde he obviously can't get HC DV but he can use the 264 pvp trinket and stack more PvE gear with the extra 153 resi.

Every man for himself is the most overrated racial ever. You will win far more games with stomp, silence, 20% haste, shorter stuns etc.
    Now that i started thinking about it, dwarf should have easy time against rogue teams. Intervene out of range -> Stoneform to clear poisons -> get fully healed by 1 penance.

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol
    I'd say the comp will be more succesfull with:

Troll Priest (20% haste racial)
    Belf Paladin (AoE Silence)
    Tauren Warr (Stomp)

If it's horde he obviously can't get HC DV but he can use the 264 pvp trinket and stack more PvE gear with the extra 153 resi.

Every man for himself is the most overrated racial ever. You will win far more games with stomp, silence, 20% haste, shorter stuns etc.
    Now that i started thinking about it, dwarf should have easy time against rogue teams. Intervene out of range -> Stoneform to clear poisons -> get fully healed by 1 penance.
    lol
    no
    wait...
    what?

FOTM > you

Sometimes it happens that way, you just gotta play through it
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs
    it is died

10+ Year Old Account

Orange Dispelcleave.....

Makes a man cry. Luckily, you are probably terrible and won't get in my bracket anyways.

(On another note, rogue 4 pc 4 pc with glaives is a 1000000000 times worst)

What is...

I don't...

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!