Druid bear help. Weapon opener and more

Hey guys..

I am back again with my newbie questions. So last night I was running ICC 10 regular. Oxheart dropped , I know I shouldn't probably even consider it but I was wondering if at any point oxheart for me should be used? Im currently at 27 expertise which I think is under the cap. I heard somewhere that oxheart does better tps like just to run in there and then switch it out idk if thats true or not.
    Ret Paladin.
    . [

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Druid bear help. Weapon opener and more

As a tank or DPS?
    As a DPS, it's good if you need the expertise.

As tank, it's a bit MEH. You lose a ton of agility, plus, if you're doing it right, T10 legs + crafted boots + Sack of Wonder place you high on the Expertise side :P

The dodge-cap for expertise is 26 by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

I use Oxheart. :x It's not the best due to it being Strength instead of Agi but I figured I could use the expertise more than the arpen I'd get off most staves.

oxheart is ilvl 251 with threat stats.. the expertise soft cap (not being dodged) is 26 or 6.5% ( i think that percent is accurate) and if you have 27 then expertise is still probably your best threat stat.

if you're using anything lower than a 251 weapon, oxheart will increase your TPS if that is a concern. the lose of dodge is minimal and isn't a huge deal if you need help with threat. if you're threat is fine, keep the agility staff you probably have. you could consider running in with oxheart as you'll have more AP and expertise with it and then switch once you have a threat lead.. but either way it won't make much of a difference.