Thread: My Priest :)

My Priest :)

i dont like raiding anymore with my 80s, so i made a priest just for fun ;D now i always play on it and i think its great.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rn&cn=Halflife

alotof people whisper me saying how good my gear is, and say i should make a 60 raiding guild.

i want to do this but i just dont think their will be enough people that would want to come, i would like to raid MC/BWL with 60s only, i know it will be hard but i think it would be really fun.

is it still doable btw? do some people have guilds at vl 60 and raid with them?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: My Priest :)

There are more than a few of those guilds out there.

You can probably find them through google or recruitment forums.

I like your priest:P
    heres my 60 twink
    http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ssan&cn=Bamaca

sort of cheated with BC

im going for more Vanilla items, not the BC gemming items,
    i personaly think i look better just because of the set, but u would own me in a duel anyday :P

i think im going to farm Achivments now on it

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbet
    i dont like raiding anymore with my 80s, so i made a priest just for fun ;D now i always play on it and i think its great.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rn&cn=Halflife

alotof people whisper me saying how good my gear is, and say i should make a 60 raiding guild.

i want to do this but i just dont think their will be enough people that would want to come, i would like to raid MC/BWL with 60s only, i know it will be hard but i think it would be really fun.

is it still doable btw? do some people have guilds at vl 60 and raid with them?

There are still some old school guilds who never bought any of the expansions or at least left 1 of their toons at level 60 without ever getting items from dungeons / quests etc. from the expansion. You should be able to find them through the official forums, most likely.

Nice gear btw, I am still missing some pieces on my priest (even though it is level 80 now). You are missing the 8 spellpower enchants on head and legs though, which you can get through Dire Maul runs. And you are also missing the enchants from Zul'gurub, so you can still get those :P

Good luck though and it is awesome to see people who can still enjoy the awesome times of vanilla wow, compared to todays crappy shit dungeons :P

there was a guild in lightninghoof EU called raid boss, but i'm not sure if they're still around

Nice

Deleted

Pretty sweet gear, that reminds me to work on my own T1/T2 (need some non set items!)