northrend instance help

hi, i'm lvling trough the LFG system and i alwais been disc since lvl 40+- now i came in northrend dungeons i see me having trouble keeping tanks up without going oom evry single mob, was tired of it and resetted my talents in frustration, now my question is whats best for northrend, holy or still disc, i'm lvl 71 atm =)

grts, a desperate priest

Re: northrend instance help

OOM? As a DISC priest? Either your gear sucks, or your tanks suck. Armory link plz?

Use this talent spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bVcbuhhVRIsffRt0x:mbZMz
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Perfect talent spec, I have to admit it should have everything that you would need for Northrend instancing.

As Discipline, while levelling your mana pool would be a lot lower than usual, so try and keep the main tank shielded and use Prayer of Mending as much as possible, it's very effective and quite mana efficent. It's better not to cast it until second or two after the shield on the tank has broken, so that the 100 or so damage which could break the shield doesn't cause your ProM to bounce.

Use pre-casting and moving to stop casting so that you don't waste heals/mana. And remember to keep some water and don't be afraid to tell people to do their job, such as DPS interrupting the spells of the Spell-Flingers in Old Kingdom. If they continually stand in fire, and generally just don't do their job, drop them from your heal priority list. Too often you will try and heal everyone and not be able to heal anyone enough. Remember, prio goes Yourself, Tank (depending on group/personal preference) and then waaaaay lower, DPS. If one dies on a trash pack, you won't wipe. If the tank or healer does, you can.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Good advice above. Also, make sure people are remembering that they're not 80 in T10 gear, and they don't waaaaay overgear the place to just use a zerg strat. CC still counts for something (btw, casting a shackle on those Spell Flingers in OK will interrupt their cast).

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic