Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: always dieing fast

i have a 42 hunter 49 paladin and my 38 rogue and a 29 lock and druid. As u can see i switch clases often and they in same level area. Which of these is best for newbe? I like playing al clases but just keep switching

10+ Year Old Account

With your understanding of the game, and the lack of BoA gear available to you, all of your characters will die just as quick.

As others have said, level to 80 on whichever character you like most, learn more about the game, and get some BoA gear, if you want to succeed in pre-80 PvP.

10+ Year Old Account

level 41 none twink cloth mage so the lower end of the pvp bracket with weakest armour with a lack of defensive spells at lower levels with no twinked items....Dude....just get to 45-49 it would be much easier than trying to kill things 8 levels above you...

Quote Originally Posted by pkm
    hello, im a 41 mage and i do bg often. I wear of the eagle gear so my health isnt that low. I dont know if its just me but as soon as someone ataks me i find myself wel below half hp and then dead. Is it because my ping is 350 ? Mayb too high ? When im the one doing dps it does take a while to bring asomeone down. And when i mean fast i mean in the blink of an eye... Or spell
    Hello.
    It has nothing to do wiith your "ping". Your lvl 41 in a 40-49 bracket. That means there alot of twinks and such that can almost one shot you.
    I would suggest you to lvl up to 49 then try to do some more bg's, or lvl up to 80 and get some decent gear. gl

Quote Originally Posted by pkm
    i have a 42 hunter 49 paladin and my 38 rogue and a 29 lock and druid. As u can see i switch clases often and they in same level area. Which of these is best for newbe? I like playing al clases but just keep switching
    What they are trying to say is. Theres alot of 'twinks', what is a twink?

Its someone that abuses the BoA / BoE gear and gets the best for their class at an low level to be able to 2 - 3 shot people. They are simply in the best gear possible for the level. You say you are level 41. The people doing this are 48 - 49. They got better gear then you and are a higher level = insanely high crits, they are supposed to kill you fast, its sad but true.