Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Help me find this video game

Hey, lately I've been contemplating on some of the RTS games I have played over the years and there is one in particular that I liked, but I can't remember the name of. I hope you guys can help find out what game it is, so I will try to go into as much detail as possible.

The game is set in Japan I think, which basically means it's about samurais. It could also be set in China, I'm not really sure about it. That would make it a game about Asian warriors then, just so that people don't jump at me for associating samurais with China.

The two resources used in the game were water and rice. I think there was a building that produced basic soldiers which you could then send to other training buildings and train them into other units. That's pretty much it. I know it's not much info, but I hope there is someone out there who has also played this game and knows what I'm talking about.

Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Deleted

Re: Help me find this video game

The only RTS game that I can think of that used Rice as a resource was Battle Realms. I do remember samurai warriors and such.

hope it's the one.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Help me find this video game

Yep, that's it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.