Some questions from an old player

Hello guys.
    I played a druid for some two years (from TK & SSC to the end of Naxxramas in WOTLK) then switched to a priest at the start of ICC (played for 2 months, stopped right before the opeing of the second part of the instance).
    I'm currently thinking of picking up again wow on my druid so I wanted some information.
    I would like to play it as feral; is it a viable tank (I'm not up to date with post 3.0 feral changes) compared to the other classes ?
    Did major changes occur betwen 3.0 and 3.3 for feral tanks ?

Since I won't have a lot of free time I'll only do some random instances, maybe quick raids and some pvp.

Re: Some questions from an old player

Bear tanks are quite easily the best tanks in the game at the minute, we reach unobtainable health points whilst still having more armor than the rest of the tanks. And still having around a similar amount of avoidance!

But on an unrelated note (because you actually do want to come back to wow), if you managed to give up WoW then i would not bothing picking it up again for a fair while. Most guilds are burning through ICC hard modes at the minute and the 20% buff to ICC is trivialising alot of the challenging nature of the new raid instance.

Personally, if i was you. I'd stay clear and see what Cata has to offer you.