New Enhance Shammy

So... My 2nd 80 is a Enhancement Shaman, and he JUST hit 80 about 3 Days Ago. I've Been Farming Hs like a Madman, a MADMAN I TELL YOU!, but I have Found that not being Able to Run H FoS, H PoS, and H HoR Right off the Bat has... limited my Selection of Weapons. I don't want Daggers... Daggers + Enhance Shammy = Pile of Poo.

What should I be Farming For? Im using the BoA Maces from Leveling.

Any Suggestions?
    Thanks =)

Signature size violated forum rules.

Re: New Enhance Shammy

There's a fist wep from CoS, but you should prolly just go for a dagger with higher item level so you can que for the new ones... You can always put on an actual weapon once inside
    >8< Spider pride!

There probably aren't any around anymore, but I got my shaman to 80 during brewfest, so I was DW some steins.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by photosynth
    There probably aren't any around anymore, but I got my shaman to 80 during brewfest, so I was DW some steins.
    Some people still have held onto these and put them in the AH occasionally on Eonar server for 1300 gold each. Not bad considering titansteel destroyer is still going for 1100 and is 200 vs the steins being 226 ~ ulduar 25. Hit trade chat too if you really have the money to spend

i had the same problem as you. i had a good amount of honor though and bought the relentless belt. eventually i got the icc emblem belt, but you just need to get into those heroics/t9 pieces.

10+ Year Old Account

Regardless of your gear, queue for heroics. Work on getting your t9 first, that'll open up the Icecrown 5-man's for you to run. Then, if you'd rather farm an instance rather than do a heroic once a day queue up for Halls of Reflection. Lich King will drop Hate-Forged Cleaver. You can also then farm H FoS for Nighttime and the trash drop (which is very common) Seven-Fingered Claws

ToC maces

also, the mace from toc 5 hc is really nice,
    Other than that try making Onyxia /toc 10/25 pugs.

also, icc 10 man, airship battle drops 1H axe.
    I've no idea what to write here.

As it as already been said, get a pair of: http://www.wowhead.com/item=50191 (nightime).

Those with berserker will last until icc10 probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Jektar
    Some people still have held onto these and put them in the AH occasionally on Eonar server for 1300 gold each. Not bad considering titansteel destroyer is still going for 1100 and is 200 vs the steins being 226 ~ ulduar 25. Hit trade chat too if you really have the money to spend
    Those are a complete waste considering the axe you can get in FoS. I get if you're trying to get gear to be able to do those instances, but spending that much gold on weapons you'll get rid of within a week is a huge waste. Just get the other gear you need first.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Just spam normal HoR for 2x Hate Forged Cleaver.

I personally got the badges together for dual ilvl 200 maces from argent tournament dailies while I was leveling, but there's always the boe stuff, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurus
    As it as already been said, get a pair of: http://www.wowhead.com/item=50191 (nightime).

Those with berserker will last until icc10 probably.
    Considering this comes from the instance he couldn't get in to yet, it isn't the advice he was looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/55370/t...l-bonecrusher/
    Probably the easiest to get your hands on, should be fairly cheap too.