Bear: How good is t10 4set?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7Thos&n=kallti

This is my bear.

Question: Is the 4Set-T10 good enough to warrant swapping out my legs for? i.e. has anyone found specific uses for when it is valuable?

This was a fairly under-geared alt until recently when I got quite lucky on a couple of runs. Now I am wanting to take it a bit more seriously, so any other advise would be appreciated also.

Thanks.

Re: Bear: How good is t10 4set?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7Thos&n=kallti

This is my bear.

Question: Is the 4Set-T10 good enough to warrant swapping out my legs for? i.e. has anyone found specific uses for when it is valuable?

This was a fairly under-geared alt until recently when I got quite lucky on a couple of runs. Now I am wanting to take it a bit more seriously, so any other advise would be appreciated also.

Thanks.
    Get the 4 set. That + your chest is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by zebramints
    I really don't know a lot about bears, but from what I've heard in my guild and around the block is that the PvP stuff is still better than the t10. But I could just be cracked out.
    What?

Enrage lasts what 10 seconds so 12% dmg reduction every minute is always nice.

Its pretty damn amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr
    I was unaware medieval prostitutes wore iron bras and panties.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Where in the world are pancakes and bacon not wed in the holy house of breakfast!?
    I will sunder this place from existence.

Deleted

Its awesome!!!

Get it, nao.
    Rotating Enrage\barkskin for Soul Reaper is nice.
    It's when the numbers are big the percentages shine.
    50\60\70k (Depending on difficulty, although I doubt you can 'eat' them on 25Man HC, we're still just progressing in P1)
    50k suddenly became 39k
    60k - 46.8k
    70k - 54.6k

You see where this is going, get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    LFR is breeding a new generation of talentless, mindless one-shot-kill-or-go-home raiders.

Between Barkskin, 4pc T10, Survival Instincts, and u should have a HP imp trinket like the 245 one from 25 ToC...u can essentially rotate a CD every 45 seconds......Enrage, SI, BS, Trinket, Enrage, Barkskin, 25 seconds, SI, enrage, trinket, barkskin, enrage, SI......there should never be a point u cant throw in a CD....and if ur glyphed for FR.....then .......

Quote Originally Posted by kingkow
    Its pretty damn amazing.
    It's a mini barkskin, it is very nice.
    (I actually got yelled at for getting offset pieces first, it's that nice.)

Alright, thanks alot guys, I'll get the legs tonight.

Does everything else look OK, as far as spec, gems, glyphs, gear etc? I haven't made any bear-noob errors? =)

Does everything else look OK, as far as spec, gems, glyphs, gear etc? I haven't made any bear-noob errors? =)
    I would hate to tell you to drop those legs for the tier legs....but with ur gear, gettin the 264 legs shouldnt be an issue...and the set bonus is really nice....

Edit: Dropping 2 pts in furor and putting them into Primal Precision will help ur threat gen......the extra 40% is moot....just shift in and out of bear form till u get the 10 rage and start the fight....the extra expertise will help

If you are trying to squeeze out stamina then you should replace the Shifting Dreadstone in your boots with a Solid Majestic Zircon and move the Shifting into your neck (you gain 6 stam from the neck vs. 6 agility from the boots).

I would actually drop the 2 points in Shredding Attacks and put those in Primal Precision and you should probably use the MSS build by taking 2 points out of Furor and the 3 points in Improved Mangle and move those over to Natural Shapeshifter and Master Shapeshifter. That will get you more threat overall and make the tanking rotation very easy. FFF and Mangle never coincide with the MSS build so once you have 5 stacks of Lacerate the "priority system" really becomes more of a rotation.

It is very good, all druid t10 4 set bonuses are good, except resto.

As others have said, its the best 4pc bears have ever had. Making an almost useless ability, amazing.

If used at the right times it becomes the best set of CD's a tank can get. Well accept for a DK's vamp blood, that CD is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Zamph
    It is very good, all druid t10 4 set bonuses are good, except resto.
    think again

10+ Year Old Account

As a tank the 4 piece bonus is very valuable, you can also re-spec after getting the 4 piece to also increase your damage when enrage is active.

4p t10 is amazing. Its like a second barkskin. With my 4p I can chain cooldowns and have something up for a good 70% of boss fights. Makes you very easy to heal.

The 4set bonus is the only reason to have any piece of t10 at all in bear.

damage reduction for a tank is obviously terribad.

Quote Originally Posted by tibben
    If you are trying to squeeze out stamina then you should replace the Shifting Dreadstone in your boots with a Solid Majestic Zircon and move the Shifting into your neck (you gain 6 stam from the neck vs. 6 agility from the boots).

I would actually drop the 2 points in Shredding Attacks and put those in Primal Precision and you should probably use the MSS build by taking 2 points out of Furor and the 3 points in Improved Mangle and move those over to Natural Shapeshifter and Master Shapeshifter. That will get you more threat overall and make the tanking rotation very easy. FFF and Mangle never coincide with the MSS build so once you have 5 stacks of Lacerate the "priority system" really becomes more of a rotation.
    I hadn't noticed I had the Shifting in my boots still, thanks for picking up on that.

Also, are you referring to this build from the sticky when you say the MSS build?