Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Band Shirt Posers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    I don't see a lot wrong with that. I wish more bands made more than 2 songs worth listening to.
    Ya'll want a single? Say fuck that!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial476
    Man if anyone has ANYTHING Appetite for Destruction related on them and they can't even tell me the first song on the album I flip out, that album is seriously one of the MOST kickass albums -ever.-
    Totaly Man! I love Hootie and the Blowfish too.

OT: I've got a mad Celestial Season shirt that I wear from time to time, get compliments about the band and have to admit that I've never heard them. A mate just left the shirt at my place one day. Only one tho. All the other shirts are of bands i'm really into. Metallica, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Sonic Youth, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Sepultura.....o so many shirts....47 at last count.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Real men play concerts shirtless... ON CELLOS!

A P O C A L Y P T I C A
    RESPECT, MY BROTHER
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Real men play concerts shirtless... ON CELLOS!

A P O C A L Y P T I C A
    Yes, abso-fucking-lutley.

Deleted

I wear alot of Meshuggah shirts myself.. go ahead, question me. I know everything.

I don't see a lot wrong with that. I wish more bands made more than 2 songs worth listening to.
    Well they often do, but what i'm beginning to realize is that most people are too lazy to go get the album or even pirate the music online, they all fall into conformity when they hear a radio station say that this song they are about to play is the latest from the band.

Case in point: Shinedown released The Sound of Madness awhile back ago, I got the album when it came out, and it was good, solid album catchy tunes.

They just began playing "The Crow and the Butterfly" on the radio and always say "This is the newest stuff from Shinedown." And whats worse is people call in and ask for the new stuff from Shinedown, it's years old!

Though this is probably how radio industry has worked for awhile now, i'm just so sad people actually fall for that crap.
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

10+ Year Old Account

Well they often do, but what i'm beginning to realize is that most people are too lazy to go get the album or even pirate the music online, they all fall into conformity when they hear a radio station say that this song they are about to play is the latest from the band.

Case in point: Shinedown released The Sound of Madness awhile back ago, I got the album when it came out, and it was good, solid album catchy tunes.

They just began playing "The Crow and the Butterfly" on the radio and always say "This is the newest stuff from Shinedown." And whats worse is people call in and ask for the new stuff from Shinedown, it's years old!

Though this is probably how radio industry has worked for awhile now, i'm just so sad people actually fall for that crap.
    Exactly and that is a really good example, because I also bought the album and I can just pop it in and listen to it all the way through. Love albums like that.

I disagree, way too many bands make 10 tracks of garbage and 1-2 listenable songs. One could argue that I'm just not a fan of their style, but it just doesn't make sense when a few are actually nice and the other ones are disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account

They're annoying yes. I own 6 Alice in Chain shirts and still yet to meet someone who can name a single album...
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I disagree, way too many bands make 10 tracks of garbage and 1-2 listenable songs. One could argue that I'm just not a fan of their style, but it just doesn't make sense when a few are actually nice and the other ones are disgusting.
    Oh I have no doubt, plenty of bands make utter crap on an album with about 2-3 songs I find worth listening to. Shinedown is kind of a casual listening for me since I lean more towards harder genres of music, I was just using the album and whats being exploited on it as an example.
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

10+ Year Old Account

I care? Wait, no I don't. lol!

He's a "poser". Big deal. Know who else likes talking about posers? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r338cJ4NzNY
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account

I have plenty of band shirts, actually to much I think (trying to get away from wearing them), most of them bought at concerts with a band I actually liked, and even listen to, wouldn't ever take on a shirt with something I have no clue about.

Kind of like when you see people like Justin Timberlake or lil Kim wearing AC/DC or Metallica shirts with fucking rhinestones on them. Or these emo scenekids wearing some old Anthrax or Kreator shirt. I once saw an online ad for Hot Topic of some ghetto black dude modeling a Darkthrone shirt...and I think the sole reason they had him modeling it was because on the back of the shirt it says "True Norwegian Black Metal"...totally showing their cluelessness to their own products they sell. It's a sad pathetic we live in today, being a douche seems to be protocol.

I don't have band shirts, but there is something I do have

Super-Hero T-Shirts

and if anyone asks me a question about the hero or villain I will be sure I can answer it.

THIS I SWEAR!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

I have 1 shirt of a band i dont listen to. Cannibal Corpse.
    But that is because i like the tshirt.
    In the Groves of Death

call me when you kids get out of high school and have more interesting things to think about.

seriously.
    "Hard work never killed any body, But why take a chance?" - Edgar Bergen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hughes
    call me when you kids get out of high school and have more interesting things to think about.

seriously.
    Call me when you adults get out of work to continue your boring routine lives.

seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310
    Look at it this way. The elemental plane is tied to many different planes but is not a part of it.

Starbucks 1: Azeroth
    Starbucks 2: Outland
    Street: Elemental plane

So the elemental plane is connected to both the starbucks but the two starbucks arent actually connected. If im on the street I can either go to one side of the street and go into starbucks 1 or 2. But if I use a truckload of C4 to blow out the wall of starbucks 1 the place would be changed completely. Starbucks 2 however remains intact.

seriously.
    Get off an internet forum for a video game if you're looking for interesting you pompous carbuncle.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

racism is becomming more tabu and homosexuality is getting more accepted now with that being said shouldnt ppl be alowed to wear what ever they like?
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

10+ Year Old Account

seriously.
    Call me when you grow up and stop surfing video game forums.

LOL'd