Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.5 Regional Release Information

LOL@ people complaining because they won't get the patch that's most likely to cause technical issues of any patch ever, until a week after NA gets to act as the canary in the coal mine.

99.9% of the Euro server population benefits from this decision, and only the .1% that might realistically get a world first suffers. Same for asia.

If you're in Ensidia, Stars, Paragon, etc then I could see being a bit upset but if you're not then seriously what are you complaining about? Just because some Euro guild gets the world first it doesn't mean that YOU accomplished some thing.

Deleted

Lol @ US vs. Europe.

If Europe had been first, it would've been the Americans whining.

Get over yourselves, lol.

this discussion is hilarious... from a software developer point of view I have to say that this is the best move they could possibly do. Releasing a brand new system in multiple regions (including two huge ones like EU and US) at once is a huge risk. No sane software developer would take responsability for that. This has nothing to do with granting world first kills or not, because I highly doubt they even care which region kills what first and when.

Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    Cool so the US takes the fall if it goes sour . Still how soon will this be? :O
    They are ALSO doing Battle.net maintenance at the end of the first phase of beta testing for SC2. Since that is scheduled to end on the 7th and expected to last 'a few weeks', it seems likely that patch 3.3.5 will be released on the 8th or the following Tuesday (15th) of June.

I don't understand the rage.

This is a minor patch and if something goes terribly wrong when its deployed, Blizzard can fix it. Who cares if you get it a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Marooned
    yeah.. as filler as sunwell was..
    LOL at you comparing this to Sunwell

i dont care about patch info anymore i just want it to come.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

USA USA USA USA USA

Helping the world waste their lives since 2004

Deleted

Making a flame post.

Maybe this way they can kill things before us .

Quote Originally Posted by Almaric
    You ever heard of internet dear sir?
    You do realize that Al Gore, an American, invented the Internet.... in AMERICA?

[ok, seriously, the Internet was in fact created in the United States, primarily as a merger of the defense and university networks of the time. The HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Java, the operating code that almost all of your computers are running on, the technology that your computers are based on, the companies that make the processor, graphics, sound, and other critical components of your computers..... guess where they're all from? Yes, you guessed it, AMERICA. China builds them perhaps, but the US companies design, order, test, guarantee, package, and sell them.]

So take your Eurotrash self back to school, "dear sir." You guys would be speaking German if it wasn't for America.

Anyone knows if you need to have active subscription to be able to chat with people from wow?

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

USA is always 1 day before EU. Basicly they r saying they can't fix problems of 3.3.5 in 1 day now?

Quote Originally Posted by Phayze

[ok, seriously, the Internet was in fact created in the United States, primarily as a merger of the defense and university networks of the time. The HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Java, the operating code that almost all of your computers are running on, the technology that your computers are based on, the companies that make the processor, graphics, sound, and other critical components of your computers..... guess where they're all from? Yes, you guessed it, AMERICA. China builds them perhaps, but the US companies design, order, test, guarantee, package, and sell them.]

So take your Eurotrash self back to school, "dear sir." You guys would be speaking German if it wasn't for America.
    and why would speaking german be a bad thing? america doesn't even have its own language rofl.

15+ Year Old Account

As always

Deleted

The Internet was invented in CERN (European Centre of Nuclear Research). Bit of a give-away, but that's in Europe.

Moving to the US...

However, the service that makes the internet what it is today, the WorldWideWeb (WWW), was invented in europe. By CERN, in Switzerland. The same guys with the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).

In this topic: People who wouldn't even be in the running for world first kill complaining about not being able to get a world first kill.

It's filler content, a step above Onyxia and meant to introduce the events of the expansion into the current world. It is not a serious progression raid. It's easy loot that will be obsolete within 2-3 levels of the expansion.

Get over it.

The excuse of getting a buggy patch is not really a argument.
    They have it on PTR and on release it must be of working standarts, so dont really see why we (EU) get it 1 week later.
    It could be fun to get some equalizers on progress for the US guilds.
    GOGO we have 1 week advantage...1 week later...HALION 1st kill - (some EU guild)

I am nearly sure that first few days after patch release wow will be unplayable because of this social system.
    I play in SC2 Beta and last patch bnet went just crazy for several days.
    So EU will be more playable
    Stop reading my sig, bro!