Elemental shammy 2v2 arena

So I know 2v2 isn't the best bracket to play in but its fun. However here is my question I want to make my main an elemental shammy but for a average player how do elemental shammies do in 2v2 arena especially on duel dps teams?

Re: Elemental shammy 2v2 arena

You die, loose and stay at low ratings...
    - Thats about how Elemental Shamans do in 2v2, unless you get a skilled player (ranged preferably)

Basicly you need to have the dmg_output to kill the opposing teams dps OR healer before BL runs out (and beg to god that you dont get pillared)!

Elemental has a few decent comps in 2v2. Your best best imo is to play with a warrior, maybe a lock. You can def get to 2400, but youll probably need to be resto if youre looking to get any higher than that.

I play Ele in 2v2 and 3v3. The 2v2 isn't a real serious team just something to screw around on but I melt people from the beginning of the match if that helps you. Flameshock, Lvb, elemental mastery, then CL all that burst is a beautiful thing to see.

dont listen to what anyone has to say, its all about skill, i play ele with full furious and wrathful off gear, i play with a frost mage that is just as geared as me and we got to 1800 no problem, its all about burst, keeping defensive when you can and helping heal your dps partner if you ever get the chance, basically you wan a frost mage or destro lock for good dcs and quick burst fire. i would recommend frost mage overall though.

nothing anyone here has said is true... getting pillared... fuck that shit, all you need to do is blow them up quickly at the start, its true that if you dont do somthing in the first minute its a bit harder to burst fire, but as long as you plan ahead of time on who your going to cc and burst down, its cake

You want a partner who can control a healer. For example, a hunter with aimed shot or an arms warrior can be really useful, they put that up and mess with the heals on the target while you burst the target down. If you want a healer for your partner in 2v2, holy pally is always gud. They may not be as good as, say, a disc priest, but to each his own
    Bring the player, not the class. *And a shaman.
    DEMACIA!!!!!