Resto T10 pieces

Heyho,
    My druid Bullsy (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...enas&cn=Bullsy) is resto for a few weeks now, i had the luck to get me a pair of T10.25 gloves in VoA, but I've been searching and reading and looking for days now - tryng to decide which 3 other T10 pieces i should buy.

My guild won't do alot 25hc, but normal is almost clear. 10 man is clear, and i might be able to get some 10man hc gear.

I know many of u will say to use a spreadsheet, but I'm used to rawr and i can't find which pieces will be best for me.

Can anyone help me out plz.

Bullsy

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Resto T10 pieces

Rawr can tell you everything. Look harder <.<

Legs+hands should be quite obvious. Those are the only pieces that gives haste.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Get the tier pieces except for the chest, the badge non-set chest is pretty amazing.

Tnx Dekool

Quote Originally Posted by Justerini
    I've been searching and reading and looking for days now - tryng to decide which 3 other T10 pieces i should buy.
    If you had truly been searching for that answer, then you would have had your answer within minutes. The optimal T10/offset combination has been plastered on this forum about a million times since ICC was released. Not to be a jerk, but if you claim to have searched for something at least go out and actually do the searching.

I wouldn't bother to make a post if it wasn't necessary. I don't have the urge to lie to complete strangers on a forum about searching, so yes, you're a jerk. Like soo many forumtrolls - Always eager to tell ppl whats wrong with their post - but only a few actually help the OP..

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search/

put in "resto druid T10" in the search line. limit the search to only the druid forum. profit. minutes of searching.