Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Tips for Purchasing Your BlizzCon '10 Tickets

I'm confused the countdown is at 40mins, but people are buying :S

I'm not, just that someone has got the timings wrong on the image

fuck! 20 seconds after release, and i was to late :/ Guess that means no vacation to LA for me then :/

Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddhaman
    you forget that is x5. or to be conservative x3, I GUESS not everyone will get 5 tickets.

edit:4035 in queue, 45% stock. no chance i'm getting any.
    My only problem with the whole purchasing multiple tickets thing is that they would have had to change the number and then hit purchase. Considering how many people just clicked checkout I doubt that they'd get any.

- And they are out of stock

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoofy
    fuck! 20 seconds after release, and i was to late :/ Guess that means no vacation to LA for me then :/
    They have another sale on the 5th of June again, I believe, so you could try again then.

Deleted

Re: First Batch of Blizzcon Tickets Sold Out

"The items in your cart have sold out"

No tickets for me.

Wow, this went quick.

lol, i was at 700 with 15% stock left, then suddenly they are out of stock gg

It's so nice that there is alot on ebay already -_- Fucking dipshits ruining it for others!

15+ Year Old Account

For those complaining about the price and how much money Blizzard will make from it....

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ey-on-BlizzCon

It talks about how running Blizzcon actually costs them money, even after the ticket prices and merchandise, it takes a lot of money to run these things, but its usually worth the publicity.
    Start by assuming that everything you've ever known is a lie.....

Quote Originally Posted by Badpriest
    lol, i was at 700 with 15% stock left, then suddenly they are out of stock gg
    850 with 13% stock, and 5 minutes to go. Then...nothing.
    -Harshmage-

you forgot about the goodies. and the fact the stuff shown won't just be the same stuff they've already put online themselvesFun Fact: Activision is a sibling company to Blizzard not a Parent company that has control over Blizzard.

They cost $125 last year, $40 for the internet stream/DirectTV
    Blizzard is NOT the parent company. Blizzard is owned by a Media giant called Vivendi. (www.vivendi.com) The only
    reason Blizzard's name was tagged with Activision is because of its huge success in the gaming industry.

Should cata be out before Blizzcon or will it still be in development?

Quote Originally Posted by Collix
    My only problem with the whole purchasing multiple tickets thing is that they would have had to change the number and then hit purchase. Considering how many people just clicked checkout I doubt that they'd get any.

- And they are out of stock
    yeh a lot of ppl only prob clicked for the craic like me i was at 16k went as fars 1450 and they were out just now and after holdin up the ppl who actually wanted to go lol

ps; damn u beat me in saying they were sold out i had to login to reply:P

Yeah but how quick were they sold out?

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence
    Yeah but how quick were they sold out?

ehh i think it was 24 mins sold out

i was refreshing the page every second at 6:58 7 hit click 2 and enter.. to see a 15K ppl que.. no fucken way lol they sold 1-2k tickets in 15 min. if they had a bigger place they would make alot more money

Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde
    for those of you bitching about the price, you've obviously never been to a professional convention. a buck fifty is a drop in the bucket
    I went to Gencon the last year it was in Wisconsin and it was $40 a day. It was pretty rad. Warwick Davis was supposed to be there but he no showed I believe, as did Ted Raimi.
    Cataclysm? The Shattering? Are we talking about the expansion or the state of the WoW playerbase?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio
    Fun Fact: Before Activision came into the picture the Blizzcon tickets were only $100 each.
    Fun fact: When tickets sell out in hours. that means there's more demand than supply, so you should sell those tickets for more, or find a way to provide more tickets. Otherwise they just get resold on ebay for even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tang
    Fun fact: When tickets sell out in hours. that means there's more demand than supply, so you should sell those tickets for more, or find a way to provide more tickets. Otherwise they just get resold on ebay for even more.
    How can they sell them on Ebay? I thought in years past you had to bring a photo ID and the credit card you used in order to pick up the tickets.
    Cataclysm? The Shattering? Are we talking about the expansion or the state of the WoW playerbase?

Next sale on the 5th? At 10?!
    Looks like I'm skipping my SATs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.