Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ((OMG, are you the real Summersgale, the singer in Nymn's videos, the tauren who modded her char. to a troll.? And can i join this topic?))

Ildrae exited her livery in the Caverns of Time and wandered the desert in her dragon form, flying straight towards Ratchet. Something of historical interest seemed to be brewing and she wanted to be apart of the party. The flight lasted about 5 mins when she flew over Tanaris and ventured into the Shimmering flats and over another mountainous passage and then into the barrens. For another 5 mins it took her to get to Ratchet.

She landed and entered the city in her Argent Crusader form and wander to the inn until she overheard info about an expedition to Hyjal, "I am down for helping this group out as much as possible. As you all see from my purple tattoos that I am a dragon under Nozdormu's consort, but I am also a gene sharer of the Mage dragon: Malygos.".
    Last edited by Ouri96; 2010-06-24 at 07:41 AM.

It had been a long time since Remnas had last been to the barrens, let alone Ratchet. He figured after the war in Northrend, it was time to find that peaceful spot to spend his life.

Riding into town on his charger, the Blood Elf heard frantic speaking from the tavern. Wondering what the commotion was, he walked in, seeing a small crowd gathered around a troll. A shaman no less He thought.

he quietly ordered a drink and sat down, far enough away to not be noticed, but close enough to hear what was going on.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Velen had a vision. One which was to affect this world, and one which would affect a place of great importance to their Night Elven allies. The Prophet sent Aalena to assist in this "party" which was to travel to Hyjal, as the Elves called it. As Aalena landed in Ratchet, she jumped off of her Gryphon and wandered around. She then bumped into a short person, "Oh sorry. I can't really see where I'm going. Could you direct me to the inn by chance?". The Goblin grumbled and pointed in the direction of the inn, but Aalena just stood there. He then sighed, and told her to follow him. Aalena wheezed at the dry, dusty air. She wasn't used to this.

As they both reached the inn, the Goblin told her that the people of importance were inside. Aalena wandered into the damp smelling inn, and walked up to where the sound was coming from. However, the Goblin gave her a warning, "These are Horde which you are dealing with, so watch your back. Oh wait.", and he scurried away. Aalena ignored that last comment, and proceeded to the table where they had gathered. "I am Anchorite Aalena. I am here to assist on your expedition. I am here as a neutral party, sent by Velen, and I wish not to be in any sort of Alliance or Horde confrontation.", she took a deep breath, "And my blindness is not a hinderance. I have come to adapt to it, and I shall not be a burden. I am here to help.".

The smell of the nearby area was odd. A wide range of smells, and not to mention sounds. It was good to experience something other than seeing it all. And by the way they sounded, this seemed to be primarily a Horde party. I must pray for my safety then, she thought to herself.

Deleted
    Thorok grew impatient, this was why he rarey sort company, no-one went fast enough!

"Now even the handicapped join our ranks? Come now Shaman, let us be on our way, before more arrive to offend the ancestors with their presence!" said Thorok too the troll, clutching his sapphire encrusted dagger he had recently purchased. Clutching it helped to calm him, for the sapphires were as blue as the snow he always craved back in the Storm Peaks.

Aalena stared at the one who just called her handicapped. "I may be blind old orc, but I am definetly not deaf. Your race has done enough to my people, so do not underestimate my fury which I can release upon you.". She walked to the side, sensing in her surroundings. She pulled out a chair - metal, as it was cold to touch - and sat down, silently.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-06-23 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    ((So this thread is a dud? Too bad, sounded like it was going to be good fun))

((If you don't mind, I could lead the party for the bit? This topic is quite good and I don't want it to die.))

((I edited my older post at the top pade. Only the last part though~!))
    Last edited by Ouri96; 2010-06-24 at 07:41 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Summersgale noted the new party members. She stretched after her nap, and made an announcement.

"We be goin now. It seems dat we have enough numbas to explore. Prepare yourselfs, we leave in da mornin"

((I don't really like the new boards, haven't posted much but I'll jump back in since their appears to be interest))

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Anegua had been wandering through Dalaran when she heard talk of an expidition of some kind into Hyjal. Being curious about the World Tree for a while, and figured now was a good a time as any. She took the portal from Dalaran to Ironforge, flew from Ironforge to Menthil Harbour, from there took the boat to Theramore Isle, and from there flew to Ratchet.

Looking about, she saw group of people, both Horde and Alliance, sitting together and chatting. Going over to them, she asked;

"Is this the group thats going to Hyjal?"
    Last edited by Varuni; 2010-06-30 at 02:43 PM.

Ildrae stayed near Summersgale and waited for the morning to come. Thank goodness she was a dragon, she needed only to rest a few times a month for energy restoration and healing. Staying up all night would be easy for a day was only a minute to Ildrae. Just before she sat down to read an old world book that was written by Neltharion before he became corrupted she ordered some Ménage à trois, a newer brand of wine. After pouring her first glass she sat down on a comfy chair and red while drinking wine.
    Last edited by Ouri96; 2010-06-30 at 09:31 PM.