Shadow Priest Vs Holy paladin/Ret Paladin

So I'm starting to pvp with my shadow priest and the paladins just spams cleanse like nothing, I cant kill them, they can't kill me, they just end up running and I end up OoM, tried searching for almost an hour and only thing I found out is either me or Google sucks for searching.

Is there any tactics tips anyone can share with me?

Here is the armory just in case http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=V%C3%A2lkyrie
    I might not be the best geared shadow but those paladins I've tried to kill were equally geared or around me.

I know I'm not cap'd for spellpen but they didn't have buffs, cause I took em out, and no shadow aura.
    Thnx in advance.

Re: Shadow Priest Vs Holy paladin/Ret Paladin

Can't figure out if this is a QQ post or not... "I'm a spriest and I can't kill 1 class" type of post...

Honestly, I do the same thing on my geared h pally... they pop 2 dots, I cleanse, they pop 2 more, I cleanse, they MB/SW/mind flay, and I'm at 50% in 5 seconds... ur damage and burst is insane, and sure, I could tell you a strat to beat me... but since you have no problem killing anyone else why should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    Can't figure out if this is a QQ post or not... "I'm a spriest and I can't kill 1 class" type of post...

Honestly, I do the same thing on my geared h pally... they pop 2 dots, I cleanse, they pop 2 more, I cleanse, they MB/SW/mind flay, and I'm at 50% in 5 seconds... ur damage and burst is insane, and sure, I could tell you a strat to beat me... but since you have no problem killing anyone else why should I?

Pretty sure any class can beat any class if played right, I'm just searching for that bold word + applied with holy paladins, if by bold word I mean tactic, tips. etc

if they're cleansing keep vampiric touch on them. Dispelling it hits them like a truck. Also, aim for more haste. Haste is as important as spellpower now since the changes in 3.3. Once you get better gear you'll be able to handle pallies easy.

Quote Originally Posted by livingcorpse
    if they're cleansing keep vampiric touch on them. Dispelling it hits them like a truck. Also, aim for more haste. Haste is as important as spellpower now since the changes in 3.3. Once you get better gear you'll be able to handle pallies easy.
    Thank you!, that's all I needed, just completely forgot bout VT doing that.

1) keep VT up ALL the time, as protection. Even if you have to quit kiting, stop and pop a VT.
    2) use your longer CD's between psychic screams. Scream, psychic horror, dispersion, scream. Eventually you'll get a full scream--and when you do, it's basically over.
    3) Remember to use your healing abilities. Switching out of shadow spec to spam a few heals on yourself is likely less prohibitive against ret paladins than any other class. Shield, PoM, and renew can easily be used on the run. Even spamming flas heals on yourself while DoT's tick on him is sometimes a good strategy.