Deleted

Good Battlegroup for alliance???

Well im looking for a good battlegroup for alliance, i dont mean one where its 100% alliance wins because thats just stupid.. someone told me outland was good based on some website but as i investigated further i noticed that the latest news was a world first algalon kill.
    Im currently on cyclone BG and i just faction transfered from horde because i was bored being horde all the time.. so can anyone recommend me a good bg ? Thanks

im EU btw

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Good Battlegroup for alliance???

Ur in cyclone and u want a better one? good luck with that lol

Deleted

well people told me its not very good :s

10+ Year Old Account

well myself i only been in Reckoning, Misery and Cyclone and Cyclone is by far the best one

Bloodlust is the best and toughest US battlegroup hands down. At least if you want to play against the best players. It's pretty balanced alliance and horde wise too. If you want a good (but really crowded) Alliance realm go Tichondrius. For horde it's blackrock.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize
    well myself i only been in Reckoning, Misery and Cyclone and Cyclone is by far the best one
    I'm in reckoning, and its not horrible. we always win AV, but conversely always lose SotA. But no one likes SotA anyway, so....

Rest are a tossup, with EotS leaning horde and IoC leaning Ally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Bloodlust Battlegroup (BG9) if your looking for a challenge - it's definitely not "Horde Dominated" bg wise - but there are definitely times both sides want to just smash their faces into walls from other teams romping their ass. Also we have QQ premades so if your ever just for honour farm you have around a 95% win ratio or something stupid 10min games 4-8k on AV depending if its weekend or not they also do Isle of Conquest but usually only when its weekend. But yea, its the best for skill wise on north american bg battle groups - alot of the servers though individually are dominated by the over zealous horde ratio but wg never was that important anyway you only need it once or twice a week.

Alliance / Horde Win:Lose
    Alterac Valley 80:20 Alliance
    Warsong Gulch 80:20 Alliance
    Arathi Basin 80:20 Alliance
    Eye of the Storm 90:10 Alliance

Is from Wow.wiki but i'm pretty sure thats not accurate doesn't feel we win "that" much.