Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Twin Peaks Battleground Preview thoughts?

seeing as im gonna concentrate 100% on PVP in cata. im happy to see a BG get show cased this early.looking forward to it
    Read the signature rules.

15+ Year Old Account

The amount of crying in the front page news post about this is astounding! I mean really... Haven't people been asking for new map skins since like Vanilla?

The 10 vs 10 limitation irks me a tiny bit since I feel the map might be a bit too big for only 20 players so unless they make it 15 vs 15 or even 20 vs 20 I can tell the map is going to have a lot of unused spaces.

However I'm really looking forward to it, gonna be focusing on PvP more than my PvE in Cataclysm and ill enjoy this BG as much as I enjoy WSG.

One thing I'm hating about the screenshots of the BG so far is that the Dragonmaw are sporting Red Dragon Wings on their Windmill... I've always been interested in the Dragons lore in Warcraft, yet despite my enjoyment of Dragons my favorite faction has gone from trying to make amends for our dark past and get in the good books with the Red Flight, back to becoming hated once more.

Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves
    If you count wintergrasp as a bg you might as well count Tol Barad.... you fail! whooop
    lol i remembered tol'barad right after i posted, hoped no one would notice lol

you owned me sir :P

I find it very possible that they add a feature to the queuing system that allows you to queue for 'capture the flag' instead of for WSG/TP... so you would get one of them randomly, instead of dividing the queue further. Also, I like that they are adding more scenarios to popular bg styles, and hope they will do the same for AB in the future.

15+ Year Old Account

Another WSG.....fucking great >

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

There better be a killable NPC called Paura Lalmer somewhere on the map!

Deleted

hoping the new bgs replace the old ones
    and battlemaster becomes a feat