Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: MLG Columbus WoW 3v3 Arena Tournament

Glad to see the rest of the world, included in "the world".

I thought there was a finnish and german PvP team that was supposed to be S..T hot.. I assume either they were not invited or they considered it too expensive to compete in it (flights etc)

Will there be a Best of the world, world tournment in Europe?

Couple of things to note:

- There were massive sound difficulties which caused the delay. Those should be resolved by today.

- There is no European WoW team because there are about three more sponsored teams in Europe, one of which being Dignitas (Hydra's team). He had exams and went on vacation afterwards and that's why they aren't there this weekend. All other WoW teams were asked (they had 2 more open slots) and it's just that the European top is currently in a pre summer hole and that many European top players haven't even found a viable comp to play in at this point in time. Also teams consistently doing well on TR should be more vocal so people like me can promote them and eventually get sponsored

- Today will have a huge amount of games. They most likely won't be able to afford too long delays

- The adverts you see aren't created for games specifically. Some of them (like Doritos) used to run during Superbowl.

- I'm not an MLG admin/consultant/wizard, I'm just a knowledgeable viewer :P

- By playing in pools, they mean that they have two groups of 7 teams. Everyone who watched the MLG events last year with the round robin model (8 teams playing eachother, top 4 emerges to the double elim.) knows how many games are played and streamed. While they probably won't show too much of the local teams (furreal for example), they will try to stream as much as possible.

- Hydramist.net live blogs about the games and puts up short recaps with a little flavor and a lot of honesty (Shameless advert)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    Well yeah exactly, I'm just saying because there's pages here of people whining about how bad the quality is or whatever.
    i thought the regular stream was a lot better quality than previous ones tbh.

Where can I view matches that have been played already?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    Lol, so glad I'm not watching this. I'd rather just play WoW.
    Then go play WoW instead of useless replying on the forums?
    Jeesh now I remember why I try to stay away from these forums.

Does anyone know where I can view replays of yesterday's matches?

mlg has the WORST streaming service i ever saw. always have problems loading it with my FF with NoScript and other addons ://

i'm in beta, ffffuuuu

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick
    what was the name of the team that runs spriest, ele and resto druid?
    thanks
    The druid's name is DrMayo so I supposed they are a part of this team:

13. ArenaPwnage.com (Talbadar, Nuvos, Drmayonaise)

Sucks that there is ALWAYS disconnects and all this bullshit in WoW tournaments. I never seen it in Halo or CS..... sucks that blizz cant seem to make a good tournament product for themselves...

How to disable octoshape uploading so it doesn't take all your bandwidth.

Enjoy.

Your router or / firewall may display different but the settings will be the same.