Poll: are you embarrassed to use Kingslayer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Kingslayer? Embarrassing title?

screw titles i afk in dalaran on my bloodbathed frostbrood vanquisher.

/afk flexing my epeen bro

10+ Year Old Account

Always since i was done the lunar festival i use "Elder" quite like it lol. Never changed it.
    On topic why is it embarrassing to use a titel to show you have completed WOTLK( - heroic then)

Quote Originally Posted by savato
    well since the 20% buff came out im just wondering if people who are in really good guilds (ICC25 HC progress) are embarrassed to use the Kingslayer title since all the casual guilds are starting to get it answer the poll/discuss your opinions
    Get over yourself. Lolcasuals.
    "In WoW there are two things that will always remain true: people will always QQ and people will always forget that they have interrupts." -Nachopie

15+ Year Old Account

I don't use a title just because its Rare, I use a title because I like how it fits my name

10+ Year Old Account

I use my undying title. cooler than any other title!!! although i do die a lot.. >.<

Deleted

I use it on my mage alt. We did after all, semipug LK 25m with alts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet
    As insanely truthful as this statement is, you have to ask yourself something.

Ever notice those higher geared players that sit themselves in very obvious places in town, just sitting there, probably chatting. The people who mount up with Mimiron's head and just chill out on Kraus's landing? They're not there to just sit and enjoy the scenery.. they want to be noticed, they love it.

It's the general mentality of these kinds of people to be awed at. Even negatively. (Secretly, they love the "omg whar did u get that hors frum?" tells. ^^)
    ^^

They certainly aren't being awed at in real life. Compensation of sorts?

Using Kingslayer on my ilvl 232 geared tank. I got carried to it but wth I love afking and reading the hate whispers I get.

I don't measure my accomplishments or enjoyment of the game by what other people have accomplished, so no.

just like champion of the frozen wastes: very easy to obtain and using it shows that you don't have any better titles on your char -or you are just too bad to recognize its nothing special at all.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    ^^

They certainly aren't being awed at in real life. Compensation of sorts?
    Because being good at a video game auto-signs you as being a failure irl, right :?

I sport Astral Walker because it sounds much cooler than Kingslayer. Do i care if baddies and scrubs can get the same title i have? Why would i, in the end they're still pushing numbers similar to tanks. A suffix after your name does not make you a better player, so just take what you like. Yes, LK 10 is acessible to everyone, and yes, the tittle will soon be more common than patient. But if you were looking for distinction, you'd be chasing Death's Demise/Grand Crusader/Celestial Defender/Immortal.

Enjoy your game and stop letting others affect the way you see yourself tbh ;D

Funny how people always talk about casuals in WoW. Last time I checked, World of Warcraft is just a casual MMO and everyone who plays it is a casual MMO player. Even the hardcore guild are casual compared to other MMO's
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

ask ser jaime lannister.

Quote Originally Posted by Praiseworthy

AND YES, OH YES, YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED BY A CASUAL!!!!!!!!!!
    You didn't school anyone. You stated something obvious and made yourself look like a moron.

ITT: My slice of cake tastes worse because someone else has a slice too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windan
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck!

I wear my title The Argent Champion instead. Not many people have it and it fit me as I am a paladin working for the holy light and the argent crusade

I got trillions of titles. I use none.
    /Flex

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    Funny how people always talk about casuals in WoW. Last time I checked, World of Warcraft is just a casual MMO and everyone who plays it is a casual MMO player. Even the hardcore guild are casual compared to other MMO's
    Explain?

imo get light of dawn
    My Math is correct, it is supported by Math

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Galladon
    Depends of your definition of hardcore.

You are awesome though, I know you like hearing that.

Bloodsail Admiral here, most fun with Savory Deviate Delight.
    Quoted for absolute truth.
    Hardcore = Top Guilds in the World (in my opinion).
    And no, i'm not awesome, and i know it. But i have Kingslayer, does that make me hardcore? :/