Poll: are you embarrassed to use Kingslayer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 48
... LastLast

Kingslayer? Embarrassing title?

well since the 20% buff came out im just wondering if people who are in really good guilds (ICC25 HC progress) are embarrassed to use the Kingslayer title since all the casual guilds are starting to get it answer the poll/discuss your opinions

Re: Kingslayer? Embarrassing title?

Casulols.

I would be embarrassed to be like the average chum. But that's why I sported Death's Demise.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh noez teh casuals have a raid title, that makez me uncool now...

Just because it may be "easier" to obtain, doesn't make it embarrassing.
    | i5 2500k @ 4.6GHZ | ASUS Maximus Gene-Z/Gen 3 | 16gig G-Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | Nvidia GTX 680 | OCZ ZX 850w PSU | Corsair H-80

Deleted

One thing I found when I was in high progression guilds, was that the members didn't actually care. They wore titles that they liked.

I've found that if you are in a high progression guild, the guild tag is what makes you stand out more than the title.

I proudly wear Champion of the Frozen Wastes because it's not often seen anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

The fact that more and more people can get it, shouldnt be bothering you.
    I just like it because it is a pretty nice title and its from an expansions End-boss.
    Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    Real Life is just an illusion caused by lack of WoW

dont have it, not afraid to admit it, id rather level and pvp than hardcore raid tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi
    One thing I found when I was in high progression guilds, was that the members didn't actually care. They wore titles that they liked.

I've found that if you are in a high progression guild, the guild tag is what makes you stand out more than the title.
    If you're embarrassed by the Kingslayer title, get The light of dawn or Bane of the fallen king. You can't be elitist with no kills to back it up

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis
    dont have it, not afraid to admit it, id rather level and pvp than hardcore raid tbh.
    Killing Arthas is being hardcore? Kewl argument brah.

I am a little embarrassed by it, but I got rid of it as soon as a got Guardian of Cenarius. But it's not terribly over used alliance side on my server. There's only 1 guild capable of downing him on 25man, and aside from us there are maybe 11 people with it outside the guild(1 of them from our 25man clean up night)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I switched back to Herald of the Titans with my main as soon as my first twink got Kingslayer. Now all 4 off my twinks have it, hoping we finally down lk hero this week, just 1 phase to go :>

I wouldn't say it's embarrassing but with the amount of people walking around with it, it's nothing special anymore

Deleted

I just use Guardian of Cenarius or <No Title> Nowadays. Maybe if I get the LK HC title I'll use that.

Not emberrassed to use it, but Astral Walker is much harder to get and just sounds better imo so im keeping that.

Eh, I just use titles I like. I switch between Undying and of the Nightfall just because I like the way they sound. I think my druid is still rocking Champ of the Naruu.

10+ Year Old Account

Wore it the first week or so, then switched back to The Exalted until I get one of the H LK titles.

i usually do Hand or Adal or Champion of Ulduar. both are cool and the ulduar title usually wins me title face offs.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

/facepalm

Oh yes, because when other people start getting something you have, it automatically makes that absolutely useless and totally horrible.

People using titles to show-off are almost as bad as the ones /afk'ing in Dalaran just to feel their e-peen grow when people gape at their heroic gear.

It's a great title, but I still prefer Argent Champion

I sport Salty...and I sport it good.

lol thats the most insecure post i've ever seen :-*

10+ Year Old Account

Chef is the most epic title in WoW