Poll: are you embarrassed to use Kingslayer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercherry View Post
    This was the absolute worst analogy I have ever read. An adult diaper provides quite a more essential ...service to someone than an optional title for their WoW character...

If you are talking about someone wearing an adult diaper for no reason well... that is their own stupid decision, as with anyone whom puts their kingslayer title on.

Actually it's just easier to say you are an idiot.
    The analogy is sound. You're simply inept

I agree with that because i mean yes its a cool title but who cares if everyone is getting it if they like it just wear it

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 08:53 PM ----------

How do you get that title i saw a BC tank that just converted to LK but he didnt remember how he got the title

I quit playing just before ICC came out and didn't start playing again until two weeks ago.

I joined up with an old guild since my prior raiding guild fell apart during my time away. This guild I joined up with was STILL working on getting Kingslayer for some members, they asked me to help them.

I carried them of course, got my title and never put it on. It IS embarrassing when you get it this late, 30% buff, sad.

I don't know why anyone would be embarrassed. I don't use a title, Maybe a few days after getting one, but the only title that should matter to anyone is your guild.

if you should be embarrassed about anything you should be at being in embarrassed over a stupid game title, just saying

i'm not hardcore or casual. i've never gotten this title cuz i pug mostly which end up doing at almost 10/12. nothing to be embarrassed about. there are lot ppl that suck at doing icc. going with pugs up to blood queen and they don't even have deadly boss mod or know when to run out or run to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by zoots View Post
    i think that if somebody is embarrassed about wearing kingslayer... They take the game way to seriously.
    qft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Casulols.

I would be embarrassed to be like the average chum. But that's why I sported Death's Demise.
    Sorry to tell you, but the majority have lives. People like you is the reason why most people hate hardcores and it's only because of your stereo-typical attitude. Grow up.

(Not because hardcores are hardcore, their attitude.. shut up!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tferr View Post
    the one I always use and probably always will use, is First Sergeant. I love my pvp title <3
    This.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted a no.
    Kingslayer for my toon is basically a nice label to remind myself this is the first time I've downed the last boss of an expansion hehe. Before now had been involved in terrible servers with terrible guilds, where didn't get to see Naxx or BWL (except 2 bosses) in Vanilla, and only half of BT in TBC. Not being big headed about my skill, but watching too many stand in the fire, time and time again, well then I've got a good reason to call them terrible :P

Edit: Although had Twilight Vanquisher for a while now, I still out of most titles prefer "of the Nightfall", just sounds cool where as Twilight Vanquisher sounds more like I should be a sparkly vampire off a shoddy film series that I'm sure we all know what I'm thinking off.
    Last edited by Lapetos; 2010-11-20 at 02:22 PM.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

I have it on my DK but i prefer to use astral walker or loremaster. Not embarrased. I use kingslayer on both my shaman and mage alts.

My guild finaly took down lk25hc so hopefully i should be getting Light of dawn before cata.

Used kingslayer when we were among the first, switched to hand of adal when dkdkloldk from OWN U has the title. Switched to bane of the fallen king when I got that.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

10+ Year Old Account
    any ulduar titles > kingslayer

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my Guardian of Cenarios title. It's not as common, and as a druid, I really like how the name fits the lore of my class. I have Kingslayer on 2 of my characters, and my other KS uses the Undying title. Kingslayer is overused, but I would not be embarassed to wear it.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is it with people and their e-peens nowadays?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I'm on ursin 85% of our pugs are terrible, and kingslayer is still a somewhat rare title, we have like 1 or 2 guilds that have defeated 25 heroic LK.

Blizzard tried to make raiding more open, in doing so realized that now any semi decent realm can pug roll LK super easy. I have my finger crossed (in the way they are doing instances in cata) that cata raiding will be a little harder so that threads like this won't exist. Will the new raids be puggable? Yes probably. Will they be puggable by everyone and their grandma including the last boss. I hope not this time.

If a pug consists of 10/25 good raiders it might as well be a guild run at that point, unless styles and personalities conflict, but in most cases not. The only difference I see between casual and hardcore is that casuals raid less due to work, school ,etc. Then everyone is "all casual is ruining the game", really? >.> It should be "bad players" are ruining it, though bad isn't a good word to use since some people cant raid, sort of like other cant play strategy games, or reaction based games, etc. Since wow is a big game these kinda of players still enjoy the game so blizz wants to let them have fun. In cata one of the first raids has a heroic only boss, I'm sure next major raids will have them as well. Besides not everyone and their grandma has Bane of the Fallen King, right?
    /rant
    I don't know. Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should add a " <Name>, Beater of Kil'jaeden and M'uruu pre-nerf"

Deleted
    I'm not bothered if it is or not, and nor do i care if people use it, a title is a title people can use what they want

Deleted
    I only got my KS a couple of weeks before patch 4.0, along with 24 other people from my guild (yeah i killed 25man LK before 10 man :P). So it took us about a year to get there, and our guild is 4th-5th best alliance guild on the server. I don't see how KS could be an embarrasing title; sure its now quite easy to get, but only for people who have been pve'ing all expansion - people that are new to raiding or even the game just coudlnt manage to juggle all the LK's abilities even with full 277 gear, so the title kind of shows a certain level of skill, even if that level isn't quite as high as say Light of the Dawn :P

Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    I wear my "Guardian of Cenarius" title because most people don't have it or dont wear it. I probably would not wear the kingslayer title if I got it.
    ^this. I've sadly missed a lot of raiding since the 30% buff and since then EVERYONE on my realm has pretty much gotten it. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...