Re: Draenei Appreciation Thread

Those are some nice photo's!

I love the male Paladin with the Draenei orphan photo. Absolute favorite ;D

10+ Year Old Account

I was wondering when Phenomina would show up...

Quote Originally Posted by Okocim
    And for the sake of total and utter badassery, nothing beats Draenei paladins. here's a picture that speaks 1000 words.

I think that is draenei priest, not paladin... Get it? Hehehehe. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by I have a STD
    nudity = pr0n doesn't it? ???
    If it's interesting even after you're done fapping, then it's art.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    This person
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais
    Same for me

Also: The Paladin saving the kid is awesome. One of the best pieces of fan art I have ever seen.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais
    I was here on page 3! :P

I get a little squeemish when they are all female booty shots so I just secretly follow the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    The Paladin saving the kid is awesome. One of the best pieces of fan art I have ever seen.
    Agree totally! It used to be my wallpaper on my PC for along time. I currently use the one Blizz made with all the faction heroes. It's nice because all my shortcuts on the left side kind of hide the Horde characters ;D

10+ Year Old Account

yay space goats
    /s

Deleted

How did we go from Orc n Humans to aliens. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Robbykig
    How did we go from Orc n Humans to aliens.
    Orcs are aliens too.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Robbykig
    How did we go from Orc n Humans to aliens. ???
    How did we go from aliens and humans to aliens?

I love my Draenei, me and my RL friend both started playing at the same time and we leveled together, a Draenei Shammy and Pally all the way from lvl 1 to downing Illidan. When Wrath came out I made a NE DK because I wanted to tank and the 1% dodge is nice racial for tanking so I did that but I got to the point to where I missed my Draenei too much so I race changed. Only issue I have ever had with being a Draenei is damn two handed special attack animation.....FOUR.

I think the issue with some of the shoulders looking ridiculous, specifically the warrior type shoulders from ICC, the boar head, ones comes from the male Draenei having massive shoulders, Blizz could find some creative way to make it look less floaty though I am sure.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ale&cn=Rakzuul

Just wish I could get the damn helm off LD25, if ya scroll over in the animations all the way to the right, you will see what I am referring to with the attack animation, it probably bothers me more then other people.

TL;DR

<33333 always Draenei at heart, attack animation wtb fix

Deleted

Draenei are awesome i dont play Alliance but if i did i would play Dranei/Dwarves(only have Trolls/Orc in horde and one Paladin) only dont bother with people making fun of it, its just that joking around same with the Blood Elves being all faggots, Worgen are Furry TWILIGHTZZZZZ!!!!, etc.

not surprise that theres a couple of hawt female draenie pics on the thread

one of the thing i like is their racials (Gift of Naruu + Lifeblood saved my butt a couple times)
    that pally draenie from the BC cinematic pretty much inspired me to make a draenie.

the draenie starting area is my favorite starting zone to level, BE mask got me some gold in the auction.

might as well join in the fanart posting

15+ Year Old Account

I was here on page 3! :P

I get a little squeemish when they are all female booty shots so I just secretly follow the thread

Agree totally! It used to be my wallpaper on my PC for along time. I currently use the one Blizz made with all the faction heroes. It's nice because all my shortcuts on the left side kind of hide the Horde characters ;D

I still use the Draenei and Kid one. It's too cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced
    My only real complaint about the draenei doesn't have to do with their race or lore so much as in-game texture issues. A lot of shoulders, helms, and gear in general does not scale correctly on them. Shoulders on draenei females look odd because their shoulders point down and backward.

The other problem is with the males (muscular chest) and the females (odd spinal curve, big gazongas) a lot of the neat helm and chest textures look odd. Example: On the T8 helms, there was a chain hanging down from the front with a sort of pendulum thing on the end. Looked really cool on Tauren and Trolls. On the Draenei, it disappeared into their bodies.

I wish Blizzard would take the different races into consideration when they design tiersets and epic armor. T9 was a step in the right direction, although I liked the horde mail much better than the alliance mail (boat shoulders and pinhead helm, anyone?)
    I think this is a good explanation. Right now, even despite this, I think Draenei and Blood Elves are the best looking races (not my favorite races) simply because their textures and models are more up to date. I prefer other races, but seeing Draenei and Blood Elves always reminds me how much I wish Blizzard would update the old races.

10+ Year Old Account

We need more pictures in here...

Hopefully, it's not too large.

Swash'y. Drawn by a friend of mine about a year or so ago.

More of her work http://www.amberxenon.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate
    You're doing it wrong

Aside from that I agree with you. You gotta have a draenei woman... then another draenei woman... then a nelf woman... then a belf that isn't dressed as a man... then err, throew in extras for comedy?

And yes strangely enough I'm a woman, and I am extremely perverted with girl draenei, best thing that WoW ever came up with is their melee swing.
    opinion;

1. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: "The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion" (Elizabeth Drew).
    2. A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
    3. A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
    4. The prevailing view: public opinion.
    5. Law A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium

I still use the Draenei and Kid one. It's too cool
    I just love that pic of Velen and Varian. Heck they even made Geblin look fairly tough for a Gnome ;D

Deleted

I just love that pic of Velen and Varian. Heck they even made Geblin look fairly tough for a Gnome ;D
    Just admit already that Vol'jin's the most badass person in that pic.

As for appreciating Draenei, a doodle says more than a thousand words.

OH NOES IT'S NOT FEMALE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!