10+ Year Old Account

Introduce yourself

Tell everyone a little about yourself. I'll start

Hi, I'm Travis. I have been playing world of warcraft since 2006, and I just started rping a few weeks ago. I live in the US, am still in school, and love to have fun and joke around.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Introduce yourself

Started to wonder when a thread like this would appear...

My name is Martin, i have played WoW since .... early 2007 i think, i have lurked the forums of MMO-Champion for a long time, and decided to create an account when the Wrynn thread started.
    I live in Sweden and is on my final year in school, which will end in less then a week.

Hello, my name is <classified>
    I live in <classified>, in the town of <classified>
    My house is number <classified> right down the <classified> street.
    I'm a <classified>, with <classified> brothers and <classified> sisters.

When it comes to the chaotic internet world, I try my best to keep all information about myself... a secret :]

Btw Tecular, how many people in Europe are named Martin :?

I knew a player in Maple Story who I think was from Sweden and was named Martin as well :C!!
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Hey, My names Cameron and I've played since...2007? 2006? Can't remember. I live in California.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

I don't give out a lot of info about myself over an open channel in the online world, so I'll just say this:

I'm a grandparent who plays mmo's.

I've been playing World of Warcraft since closed beta. I was also in BC beta. I was offered, but did not partake of, Wrath beta.

I've been a lurker on MMO-Champion for a LONG time, but until Cata release announcements, never was pushed to make an account, and not until the RP forums were well under way did I make a persona for that purpose here.

I've been playing RPG's since the inception of D&D back in 1974 (played a smattering of others in the year before that, but didn't really get into them until D&D). I've played a myriad of illustrious games; D&D, AD&D, Gamma World, Runequest (NOT Runescape...Runequest), Traveler, Ravenloft, Vampyre: The Masquerade, and Azanti: High Lightning. I've played computer-based rpg's and MMO's going back to old C= games and during the advent of the BBS craze, I ran the country's second-largest C= BBS with some of the greatest Door game RPG's, such as TradeWars, Red Dragon, Galaxy 5, and many others.

I've played EQ, EQII, CoH/V (beta and release), LotRO (beta and release), AoC, GW (beta and release), and Lineage 2 (beta and release), as well as WoW...

Hmmm...that enough? lol

Ello to you all, my name's Samuel. I'm still in school, and I live in Michigan.

Been playing WoW since what... late 2005, early 2006? I cannot recall very well. At least since vanilla. Through the time before TBC, I mainly just did alt hopping, never leveling a character to 30, before deleting them and starting over. Not the best idea, I know.

Hit endgame and started raiding in TBC, and have raided throughout WotLK. Never did too badly, I guess. Currently in a really awesome guild... It's only been around for a month or two, and we're working on killing LK. Gettin very close!

On other games, I enjoy FPS's and RPG's. There's very few games of these genres that I hate, and even now I cannot recall any names.

Last but not least:

I'm bloody bonkers ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Elizabeth
    Hello, my name is <classified>
    I live in <classified>, in the town of <classified>
    My house is number <classified> right down the <classified> street.
    I'm a <classified>, with <classified> brothers and <classified> sisters.

When it comes to the chaotic internet world, I try my best to keep all information about myself... a secret :]

Btw Tecular, how many people in Europe are named Martin :?

I knew a player in Maple Story who I think was from Sweden and was named Martin as well :C!!

It's a pretty common name, however i've been tempted to change to one of my middle names, but it's pretty much work for that so i cba :P

Deleted

Hai!

My name is Maria! I've been playing since the Beta, and I wasn't too old when I started. (14?)
    I played a Druid through Vanilla, and I only managed to hit 60 because I loved clawing staff in catform. :
    In raids I managed to get Nefarian down, still being a kitty. Apparently the Officers liked the 5% crit aura and the extra BR, cause my DPS was horrible.

In Karazhan I finally became of use as a druid! Due to the way druids worked, it was actually quite easy for our guild to get serverfirst on Horseman, Moroes and Maiden. However, we never had luck enough to get Wolfie of opera, so we kinda lost first spot there

Nowadays I play an Orc Warlock, or Troll Shaman.

My name is Old Blanchy and i'm an alcoholic.
    Don't cry for me , i'm already dead.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

my friend is changing his middle name to Runowtz after running out 4 batsman in a cricket match in 3 overs . We were all out for 85 .
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Blanchy
    My name is Old Blanchy and i'm an alcoholic.
    Don't cry for me , i'm already dead.
    You're still my favorite horse :]
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Name's Vasilis (foreigners prefer to call me Bill), age 20 and from Greece. Been playing WoW since late 2005. Currently in the UNI studying Programming and Communications.

First character was an Undead Warlock, with whom I hit 60 two months pre BC. He still exists, after a server change last November and is still my main - Along with a Draenei DK and a RP character that is currently in the works on Argent Dawn EU.

Names Ian, live in Bend, Oregon. I am very active, out of school, and love roller skating (Mind you, I quad skate, not in-line)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

'Spose I could be a little more open. I'm Cameron, a freshy (soph as of tomorrow ) in high school. I picked up the game in 6th grade, but gave up and retried in 7th so I guess I started playing seriously in...2007 then. I started with a dwarf hunter, didn't make it past level 15. Started a rogue, twinked at 19 with the help of my friend. I finally made a NE hunter that eventually became my main. I hit 70 I think a week or so prior to 3.0, and saw some Kara and ZA before WotLK hit. I've been very active in WotLK. I was a member of the second best guild on Dawnbringer, and we killed Yogg-Saron second on the server. I went more casual during ToC because of school, and switched main to my shaman. Sometime after ICC came out, I switched to the Horde and was accepted into Blackout, the number 1 guild on the server, as a 10 man raider. I now raid 10s with them, just under a different tag known as Frostmourne, which is their sister guild of alts, FnF, and 10 man raiders. I live in Los Angeles, California in these United States of America :P

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

My name's Mosher (not my first name, but I haven't been called my first name for... 6? years...). I picked up the game in late '07, early '08. Can't remember exactly. I live in eastern Maine, and I'm still in school. My first toon was a holy pally. I got him through T4 (via PUGing), but couldn't get to T5 before Wrath hit. I respecced ret, but leveled a shammy to 80 first.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by Telcular
    my final year in school, which will end in less then a week.
    Lucky :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spartinz
    Lucky :P
    Considered spam, and could get you in trouble
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

I'm Seán, 24, Male, currently living in the hideous humidity of North Florida.

Been playing WoW since July 2008, been roleplaying (D&D and such) since 2000.

A nifty bit of trivia: being a D&D player for 8 years before WoW, I absolutely despised Elves, Paladins, and Pelor (The God of the Sun). Go figure I end up rolling a Belf Paladin as my main. ^_^
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010