Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I Was Told Pvp Was Not Built Around 1v1?

So I am an arms warrior and have noticed that almost every class owns us in duels. When I started to read up on this, Blizz gave the explanation that Pvp was not built around duels. Lol..the problem with this logic is that 1v1 occurs in arena all the time due to arena being about elimination. Its not like arena is like a basketball game where all players contribute until the time runs out!!! Arena is about eliminating players, and to make some players far more underpowered then others (warriors) is just wrong! Oh, and I started asking others in my server and they agreed that warriors are underpowered and told me to roll a druid or mage. Please, discuss....

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: I Was Told Pvp Was Not Built Around 1v1?

Please stop making topics claiming warriors to be underpowered. It's you, not the class.
    Everyone's insane but me...

I agree with The Painkiller.

Warriors are very very strong in arena (When using BiS pve gear they hit OP level) and are better in duels then they ever have been before.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga
    I agree with The Painkiller.

Warriors are very very strong in arena (When using BiS pve gear they hit OP level) and are better in duels then they ever have been before.
    Lol..so who do they have an advantage of in a duel?

So your arms, have you ever used bladestorm on a handstrung target, They literlly drop from 100-0 in that time. Trust me i had it done to me several times b4 I quit as a rogue. Coming back soon as a mage so I might actually get a chance
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Warriors are fine, warriors always have been fine. They have never been bad, but also never really been the fotm.

Warriors might be a tad harder to learn though(more about anoying your enemies into making mistakes while doing decent amount of damage).

I'm not sure on this though as I don't play one. But looking at the brackets they are more then fine ;p.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith
    So your arms, have you ever used bladestorm on a handstrung target, They literlly drop from 100-0 in that time. Trust me i had it done to me several times b4 I quit as a rogue. Coming back soon as a mage so I might actually get a chance
    bad rog is bad

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Why do you keep making new topics about how warriors are (according to you) gimped in PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    bad rog is bad
    Bad Speller is bad?

Yeah because a Shadowmourne really dosnt hit hard enough, and the warrior cant maneuver well in most situations. Oh... wait...

All that needs to happen is every single warrior has to get really terrible at playing their class. Then Blizzard will buff warriors and they can go back to playing their class correctly and be absolutely overpowered.

Feign weakness, then get buffed and be dominant for a couple months. It's the perfect plan!

tl;dr Warriors are fine as they are.

p.s. I can't tell you how many times a warrior would try to bladestorm my mage partner (im a lock) in 2s yesterday. This is while he still had iceblock up, and they didn't even wait for him to use blink before using it. Then they didn't cancel bladestorm, they just spun around for the full duration hitting nothing. Cool story

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedagain1
    Warlocks Disc Priests Shamans.

And there is a something between having a advantage and being a bad class for 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Kvn
    p.s. I can't tell you how many times a warrior would try to bladestorm my mage partner (im a lock) in 2s yesterday. This is while he still had iceblock up, and they didn't even wait for him to use blink before using it. Then they didn't cancel bladestorm, they just spun around for the full duration hitting nothing. Cool story
    I play at 2400 Mmr, i still see warriors doing that vs us as Holy Destro (yeah screw you faceroll affli) and instant teleport and he continues spinning lilke a true hero, the bad thing about classes that scale ALOT with gear, they also dont need the skill at higher gear levels, kinda makes you feel bad when you have to use some common sence, though i dont think we have lost 1 warrior game since they have no idea how to play against a destro holy

Quote Originally Posted by Grajm
    Yeah because a Shadowmourne really dosnt hit hard enough, and the warrior cant maneuver well in most situations. Oh... wait...
    yeah , because every pvp warrior can get a Shadowmourne. oh .... wait

Quote Originally Posted by joostgressie
    yeah , because every pvp warrior can get a Shadowmourne. oh .... wait
    Its not a hard legendary to get and any guild who has been clearing ICC not even well but dedicated can pretty much get it, shadowmourne is a pretty common warrior wep at high mmr and being boosted by a high weapon makes me cry

10+ Year Old Account

This thread is now about pie.

And all things pie related.

I love pumpkin pie the most.

Mmmmm pie.....
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

wow can a mod ban this guy this is like his 5th OMG QQ WARRIORS SUCK THREAD getting sick of it

Blizzard and anyone who has a brain knows that warriors are ridiculously amazinging at the end of every expansion. With high level gear rage is basically free and with pretty much 100% arm pen, resil means nothing, armor means nothing. Your probably bad. If I played a class that could hit glad with two healers and badge arm pen gear I wouldn't complain so much.

Ret turtle?? NO....
    Double healer.... lolzzmodewewinlol....

You get a free 50% healing reduction and the strongest melee class EVER

Get some cheese you liitle girl, The wine is free.

15+ Year Old Account

Fail troll is fail.

This isn't exactly the first QQ warrior post this guy makes. Don't feed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga
    ..Disc Priests...
    And there is a something between having a advantage and being a bad class for 1v1.
    k lol

Disc priest is probably the uncrowned king of 1v1...

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!