A Few Shadow Leveling Questions

So I just hit the magic level 50 last night and respecced to Shadow. I've been leveling as Holy up until now so I have no experience with Shadow. I just had a few questions to make sure I'm going to be doing this right while leveling.

1) What's the general leveling rotation look like? Is it something like VT, MB, Flay until MB is up?
    2) Is SW:P used at all on non-elite mobs?
    3) Is PW:S used at all?
    4) What major glyphs am I looking at? I know at 60 Glyph of Dispersion is a good idea (I assume), but what about the other major glyph? I would assume Glyph of Shadow is a good choice, but what about a second major glyph until I hit 60?

So, yea, hopefully someone answering those questions will clear up my confusion (especially regarding rotation and glyphs). Seems like, at least for the next 10 levels, I'm forced to use a major glyph that requires SW:P (Glyph of SW:P, Glyph of Mind Flay), yet I've always heard SW:P shouldn't be used on non-elite mobs because it will never last the full duration.

Re: A Few Shadow Leveling Questions

Rotation depends a lot on what your gear is like. If you have a bunch of SP gear, you can probably just MF twice and mobs will die. If you have no mana problems, you can VT SW:P MF till dead. I found this was the fastest route, and with heirloom trinkets+Spirit Tap it was mana neutral. I rarely used MB, its not as mana efficient unless you have VT first, which agro, so I often didnt have time to get MF finished before I got him. But I just had an aversion to getting hit, so its up to you.

I used SW:P in my usual rotation, its up to you.

I only used PW:S on tough mobs, usually elites, or when I took on packs that I dotted up. Also when I was in pvp danger (which was often), but that may not be applicable.

Glyphs you probably want Shadow and MF. MF depends a lot on what your rotation is. If you dont use SW:P, its worthless. Your only other options are healing ones really, though that isnt necessarily bad. Flash Heal, Renew and PW:S are all spells I used reguarly, and glyphing them can help save your life, mana or time. I would go Shadow and MF, and drop Shadow at 60 for Dispersion.

This is from my experience leveling on a pvp server, so it may not be applicable. A fair effort was put into taking as little damage as possible while maintaining my mana. This made me less likely to be a target (full health/mana is more of a deterrent than half life and oom), and helped me win when I did get into a skirmish. Rotation is very flexible, just try out a few and see what works for you. Adjust glyphs from there if needed.

Re: A Few Shadow Leveling Questions

1. VT
    2. MB
    3. MF
    4. MF
    5. MB
    ... you will not have to drink too often with 3/3 mana back from kill and replenishment.

Elite just dot up and do w/e fear shield heal etc..