is this virus or hack or something(noob at computers)

hey i randomly hear with no program or pop up or even websites up i can hear cbs news :S and I am from Scotland lol
    i have no programs which indicate i am getting this news reports yesterday it started it was tiwan or something. Now its about some cancer.

What could this possibly be? And do you know anyway to remedy it?
    it is loud and i cant listen to music or anything.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: is this virus or hack or something(noob at computers)

MSN or some other IM program perhaps? Or some weird desktop widget whatever?

Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

i got no IM program up or anything.
    sorry but desktop widget?
    it stops for a couple of hours then pops back up again
    i know about some oil spill in america now thoguh lol

May i ask what brand and type of speakers you are using ? From personal experience i know that logitech's X-530 5.1 set has the problem that it sometimes picks up radiosignal.

Haha! This sounds awsome!
    Try setting the channels or something :P

Ok really now, try removing your start up program and rebooting. And check any programs that you might not remember installing.

i am using some form of dell speakers they kinda suck :P
    and it aint came back for a while.
    i uninstalled all that i don't use so i will keep u updated tomorrow as it has happened at *roughly* the same time about 5-6pm