Deleted

Healbot addon question

I was wondering, is it possible to not show pets etc in the healbot interface? I could not found such a option, so now im hopeing i looked over it. Anyone here know this? Tnx.

Re: Healbot addon question

Yes, I think if you go into ''healing'' tab there are options like ''target'', ''focus'', ''pets'', etc.

Edit: Options-->Skins-->Healing, under ''healing bars'' should be the option.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123
    Yes, I think if you go into ''healing'' tab there are options like ''target'', ''focus'', ''pets'', etc.

Edit: Options-->Skins-->Healing, under ''healing bars'' should be the option.
    tnx, gonna try that

Deleted

yes, found it. seems to work. tnx

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Then again, with pets turned off, you're screwed if you go into a fight that includes vehicles + healing (Malygos Phase 3 or the final boss in Oculus), since Vehicles are considered Pets. Unless Healbot has swap code.

It does (at least I know it does for Oculus), not sure for EoE. Either way tho, when in there I ''click and cast'' heal, don't use addons for those.

Yeah, Vehicles are treated differently than pets in Healbot. But I too choose to click and cast during vehicle combat.