Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture View Post
    Perhaps the issue we "people" have is that we can do some dps worth shit while levelling and the pet won't hold that,especially when we're talking BoA.But you keep patting yourself about BM and speccing the "right" pet "properly" because the rest of us mongoloids don't know anything about pets or speccing them.
    At that level you have like two buttons you can press for DPS. Maybe you shouldn't spam all of your abilities as fast as you possibly can and TRY to let your pet hold onto it. You can also pull multiple mobs at once if you know what you're doing.

Send your pet at one mob, let it build aggro. While it's doing that, snag another mob and freezing trap it. Then switch back to the mob your pet is on and DPS it down. Once that's done, send your pet on the frozen target and continue as cooldowns permit.

Or you can just mash all your buttons and try to kill things in 2 seconds because you have to do MAD DEEPS OTHERWISE U LEVEL SLOW... HERP DERP.

-------------------------------------

What glyphs should I use for MM leveling?

---------- Post added 06-17-2010 at 01:07 AM ----------

Bump because I really would like to know >.>
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU

BM is the best lvling spec because u can sting a mob and leave ur pet on it and u can kite a second mob doubling your XP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zykothepsycho View Post
    What glyphs should I use for MM leveling?

---------- Post added 06-17-2010 at 01:07 AM ----------

Bump because I really would like to know >.>
    just go with raiding glyphs, unless if you are lawl bm, and then you have the glyph of volley which reduces mana cost, and then arcane is ok. Just make sure to have mend pet, feign death, and revive pet as minors.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkh0990 View Post
    At that level you have like two buttons you can press for DPS. Maybe you shouldn't spam all of your abilities as fast as you possibly can and TRY to let your pet hold onto it. You can also pull multiple mobs at once if you know what you're doing.

Send your pet at one mob, let it build aggro. While it's doing that, snag another mob and freezing trap it. Then switch back to the mob your pet is on and DPS it down. Once that's done, send your pet on the frozen target and continue as cooldowns permit.

Or you can just mash all your buttons and try to kill things in 2 seconds because you have to do MAD DEEPS OTHERWISE U LEVEL SLOW... HERP DERP.
    There's NO point slowing down your killing speed for some self-proclaimed need to "let your pet hold aggro".With boA gear and Aimed shot,shit die before they reach me.But you know best,because levelling is all about taking your time unless,you know, you're trying to level fast...HERP DERP.

Yeah pet aggro issues are all over the place with Heirloom gear. I remember my frustration with my stupid pet throughout my leveling experience. I was spec'ed BM also, and still pulling aggro. It wasn't until I had the focus regen talents and also a tenacity pet that I felt somewhat ok to open up on a mob before it got to me. I will say BM makes group quests ezmode though.