[Cata] Elemental and Searing Flames

Well, I was messing around with the talent trees and I came to this: http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#hVI0qcdhedfzAuVIco0h
    I know that it's not perfect. I know there's 3 points missing. They're out of the hit talent. We don't know if it will be needed forever or how much points on it we will need.

My question is: By going that way I presented above, maybe tweaking a little here and there, we can get some points on the Searing Flames talent (enhance tier 5). What do you guys think? I think that it would be really great and worthwhile. The most points I could get there were 2, by removing one from Booming Echoes (that I find slightly useless seeing that there are better choices in cata, instead as of now that we don't have any other dps enhancing talents to put those two points on).

Thoughts?

English is not my main language, but I try!

The hit talent will not be optional. There will no longer be +hit spell items for mail so we will have to get that talent to convert spirit into +hit. I know you said you don't know how much we might need, but I think it'll end up with us having to take all 3 points.

I think what you posted will be the cookie cutter ele spec for cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that its alpha and blizzard stated they wanted elemental to have fire totems from range, its hard not to see this talent being moved up higher in the tree for our benefit (and dw being moved down, sadly). I'd take 4-5/5 searing flames over dw ANY day

yeah blizzard mentioned that they are upping how much hit rating we are going to need on gear to and you wont necessarily be able to cap it anymore, that being said, unless they make some serious changes to the amount of damage searing totem does i dont think this talent would be worth pursuing

There'd be no point for Elemental Shaman to spec into it as it mainly buffs Lava Lash, an Enhancement ability.

Two points into that is probably better than Booming Echoes and Earthquake.

Something like: http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#hVI0qckIedc0AuVcfq0ob

Who needs movement speed when you have indoor ghostwolf? They might remove that talent.
    Last edited by Kirfkin; 2010-06-11 at 04:14 PM.

maybe there will be place for something like

http://www.wowtal.com/#k=9QA2EL7yqftU3.9dw.shaman

last point goes in either thunderstorm, earthquake or another searing totems, but i guess 40% chance will be enough to maintain it assuming searing shoots every 2seconds.

but we will see when beta comes how effective if will be
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz said (on the frontpage) that they were more testing the talents rather than their placements in the tree so hears hoping its pretty high (I still want earthquake and thunderstorm )

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirfkin View Post
    Who needs movement speed when you have indoor ghostwolf? They might remove that talent.
    Because I'm not too keen on switching in and out of ghostwolf for a 10 yard run if a void zone opens under me. And if spiritwalker's grace makes it in, I'm gonna be moving and casting.