Question need some help at compositions

I'm playing my dk since begin of wotlk now, and i never got into my mind to do some arena until now. I got some nice rentless gear (set) and all wrathfulls offset's about 1.1k resi (from some fun games with my rl friend a rogue). I'm wondering now to go on a 3vs3 but im absolutly clueless who i should go with execpt with holy paladin and arms warrior. neither don't I know what things like TSG, Shadowcleave & Wizzardcleave mean.

Could some help me out on what good composition for an unholy dk are (it doesnt have to be top comosition but does need to be pretty easy for dk as I'm surely not the best you can find). and about all the 3vs3 terms like i mentioned above and the ones that i didn't mention and tell me what classes it contains?

Thanks alot in advance.

Shadowcleave : Druid, Warlock, DK
    TSG : (The comp you even described) Holy Paladin, DK, Arms
    Wizardcleave : 2 Caster DPS classes (Destro lock/Elemental Shaman/Frost Mage is almost a requirement) + Healer.

As a DK with little arena experience, I would just play with friends at first. Because you're going to lose a lot, and the more fun you have the more you'll stick with it. If you feel fairly confident, TSG is the least skill intensive as Shadowcleave requires a very strong warlock and druid.

Besides double healer DK (Which requires some heavy PvE gear) those are the most competitive arena team setups. But if you aren't gunning for a 2600+ rating, play with people you like playing with since below that most comps can find success.

Bokchoii pretty much laid out the comp names.

TSG is fairly easy but has a lower cap nowadays due to the abundance of wizardcleaves (at least on my BG). You need a half-decent warrior, too.

PHD (Hpally/Hunter/DK) is pretty strong for a DK too. Probably better than TSG since hunters hardcounter mages, so you can hold your own against a lot of wizard cleaves.

Shadowcleave is still run pretty regularly, and is another solid comp for a DK.

But like Bokchoii said, just run with your friends till you have a good feel for what you are doing. If you can scrap together a half-decent comp with guildies or friends then that is probably your best bet. If you don't have a guild or friends who play, then just try to find teammates (pref. who don't care a whole lot about rating and will have some patience with you) that will fit one of those comps listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflesahhh View Post
    GC looks healthy and kipper in this interview. Look's like he's been taking his multivitamins. Good for him.

hey thanks guys ill see if i can find some nice people to play with! i just want to have fun with people to play with. maybe rating for about 1800 or something for the weapon and the full wrathfulls set and just having fun with the people to play with.
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Cool next time I'll say LFM ICC25 Need 1 Rape Victim, 4 Rapists, and 3 Therapists.

Hehe thats a lot of rape