Reducing lag in 25m's?

I've googled this topic a lot, and never find anything (literally). So I want to know - is there any way to reduce my FPS drops in 25m's? I notice that my FPS count drops mostly with body count - I can zone into VoA and have a full 60-65 FPS, but as more than 4 or 5 people zone in, my FPS steadly drops to about 10 FPS with addons, 15-20 FPS without. Recently got an nVidia 9800GT, along with a 750 Watt PSU, and running an Intel P4 Processor.

My question is: Is there anything I can do to reduce the framerate drop I experience from large body-counts? Especially Org, Dal, and most importantly 25m raids?
    Thanks Soko<3

15+ Year Old Account
    From the sticky ironically titled "Sticky Index - Check Here First":

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    Low FPS? Check Here!: This is our thread containing suggestions on how to fix low framerate. It contains a few suggestions on things to try, instructions on how to troubleshoot some basic problems, and what to do if none of these help.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eck-Here-First

"Low FPS? Check Here!: This is our thread containing suggestions on how to fix low framerate. It contains a few suggestions on things to try, instructions on how to troubleshoot some basic problems, and what to do if none of these help."

Guess you didn't look very well in these forums .