Best Alliance PvP server ?

Hello. Iam currently looking for a PvP server and guild.It MUST be alliance and its English EU server.

So what do i look for ?
    I look for a server with active PvP
    With big and good PvP guilds
    With alot of active arena players
    And a good battlegroup for the faction and arena

BIG +
    World PvP. (Even though its moastly dead.)

Peace.

warcraftrealms.com

15+ Year Old Account
    probably Al'akir, Stormscale is full of horde

I ment like Al'akir is full of horde aslo : )
    Any more server suggestions ?

im confused if you already know the answers to peoples suggestions, why do you ask?

They are offering horde servers. I know them. I need alliance servers. Do you understand my friend : )?

Ravencrest is pretty decent, I heard. But I have also heard that they are having major issues with the realm.

Kel'Thuzad is the best alliance pvp realm at the moment. I believe it's on the second best BG and the ally:horde ratio is laughable. There is tons of gladiators and season gladiators and I haven't found someone who hasn't played Arena on the server yet. Admittedly, the server's a bit packed.

Total Alliance: 12,206 - 67%
    Total Horde: 5,966 - 33%
    A to H Ratio: 2 : 1
    Activity Ratio: 2.5 : 1
    51 : 38*
    Horde never wins WG. (source: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1)

Quote Originally Posted by shotdownsoul View Post
    Kel'Thuzad is the best alliance pvp realm at the moment. I believe it's on the second best BG and the ally:horde ratio is laughable. There is tons of gladiators and season gladiators and I haven't found someone who hasn't played Arena on the server yet. Admittedly, the server's a bit packed.

Horde never wins WG. (source: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1)
    He said EU, not US.

Its almost certainly going to be Dark Iron, or any server connected to the Shadowburn battlegroup.

Am i rite?

Quote Originally Posted by shotdownsoul View Post

This server is also a German server. Thanks anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Try out Frostmane.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Its almost certainly going to be Dark Iron, or any server connected to the Shadowburn battlegroup.

Am i rite?
    No your wrong. I played on Kalecegos one of the servers of shadowburn for 2 years as allience. Unless your talking about horde there then yes they dominate but alliance suck and thats why i moved to stormreaver. I would recommend Kel'thuzad or kul tiris. There pretty heavy on the ally.

Keep it comming : )

sylvanas is a pretty good pvp server