View Poll Results: do you like the new MMO champion?

Voters
428. This poll is closed
  • Yea its awesome, whats your trolling about man!

273 63.79%
  • I hate it please change it!

155 36.21%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    It's not even a day old yet, what do you expect?
    This... give it at least 1-2 weeks.. if stuff is till broken/not pretty then you can voice your opinion. If you took a few secs to read the post on the front page regarding the vBB migration you would have seen were he admits that things are not perfect and they will be working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Deleted
    We know about all the issues raised in this thread and are actively working on fixes. Meanwhile this really doesn't help.

It's fine. There are some obvious problems with the layout, but they have said that they are working on fixes those. Give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    oh i love you like wow lol oh thats so great

like really wow lol i just cant explain how i would do just about anything for you right about now
    Can I has ur gold?

Side note: holy hell, this quick reply is brilliant.

So, a guy named XxJay247xX didn't liked the new forum.

Who cares...