Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Its because of such events I love being Disc. The problem is all about gear, if you cant force me to pop Pain Supression, you dont have enough gear to beat me in PvP. Depending on ur class, disc will be able to solo you. Depending on your gear we will be able to solo you. I can solo most classes who does not outgear me. I dont play serious arena or something, just BG's the most, and if you are aving severe problems killing in battlegrounds, dont start doing arena^^.
    - I find it rather fun we are not suppose to deal damage to a dps class, but because of ur talent Reflective Shield, which deal 40 % or ur damage to urself while our shield is up, im able to deal alot of damage to rogues, warriors and hunters without much trouble. Want to kill a Disc priest, roll one and find our weak spots.

Hang on? Priests suck with their mana consumption. O.o

The game will never be fully balanced around 1vs1 encounters, anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talthaeran View Post
    The game will never be fully balanced around 1vs1 encounters, anyway.
    The game will never be balanced around anything, AT ALL. Not even around PvE.

Deleted
    Have you ever tried to kill a healer with a Retribution Paladin? :P
    lol, i play retri pala/resto druid in 2v2 ;D

There should be less or no healing reduction effects, mana-sustainability could use a major nerf for some classes, and then damage can be balanced accordingly for all classes.