Thread: Gear

Deleted

Gear

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&cn=Zeppolina
    That is my Priest.

What do u guys think of my specc,gem and enchants.
    I like to ask people what they think about my setup since i want to always to be a better healer and for that you need the best current setup you can have with your gear.
    And i use CoH,Renew,PoM and Flash heal and when i see the tank got like low on hp in raids i cast greater heal on him if no one else is healing him.
    What do u think of that playstyle?

And how much is spellhit cap for shadowpriest? i mean from gear if u got 5/5 in the spellhit talent since i am thinking of starting to try to get some shadowgear and try that one out.
    Last edited by mmoce652a21f10; 2010-06-14 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Wanted to add some text

Socket your belt, replace boot enchant w/ Tuskarr's Vitality (SP / Run speed), replace FH glyph with Guardian Spirit, drop Emp. Healing to pick up Test of Faith / Serendipity (pick up another point towards these from Surge of Light). Normally shoulder and helm enchants would both be SP/Crit or SP/MP5, depending on your need for the regen vs the value of haste.

[Priest] Shadow DPS 101 is referenced in the sticky post labeled "Read Before Posting" and will answer your question re: Shadow hit and is a good primer to read up before following up w/ other questions re: basic shadow information. (short answer is 289, or 263 if draenei in your party).

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic