Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Eversong Woods and Ghostlands have Night Elves there, just Alliance spies

Island, I don't think exists. And another second, be nice to Ellie. Before you edited, you said 'He was a night elf assassin defending Lordaeron in WCIII.'

Now, I may not be a lore-god, but I know Night Elves didn't help defend Lordaeron. And please be nice to Ellie, I know you are just looking for someone to fight with

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Elizabeth View Post
    Up to now, the only presence I've seen of Night Elves going to the eastern kingdom have been the few that are in Stormwind Park, ambassadors/diplomatics from Darnassus, perhaps some that joined the Argent Dawn (like that druid with the tauren at Light Hope Chapel) and finally, Velinde Starsong, who came over to the Eastern Kingdom in hopes of learning more about the worgen and meeting with Arugal.
    There are few loners is some towns/cities, other then that i do belive your right.
    Last edited by Telcular; 2010-06-14 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Telcular View Post
    There are few loners is some towns/cities, other then that i do belive your right.
    She always is!
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    but making up lore that could possible affect the present, lorewise, is a big no-no.
    Again, reading comprehension. The assault on the Scourge was a short-lived attempt of the Highborne to better Alliance relations. They gave up, and tried again near the end of Wrath of the Lich King.

As well, Blackriver, I'd reccomend being more accepting of critisizm. From what I can tell, you are being insulted by good comments concerning your character, and you respond harshly. I can understand where you're coming from, but it's still rude. We generally don't want pugnacious people in these forums.
    Because your criticisms are ridiculous, and you can't criticise something that you didn't even read completely.

EDIT: And on names, Ellie's right. I don't see any names which sound Japanese, from major Kaldorian characters. You should try for something as authentic as possible.
    That's an opinion, not 'right or wrong', and I can name my own characters how I please.

As well, scourge will not make someone into the head of a powerful organization unless that person impressed the scourge leadership as he or she died. Because of a lack of free will, the newly risen person cannot go up in rank either; its like being conscripted into the army with no chance of promotion. The actions of what one did before they died will generally give them a higher rank within the scourge.
    He was trained as an exceptionally skilled assassin. Again, reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Nal
    1. Merely because Night Elf architecture is based off traditional Japanese designs, it also has a measure of ancient Greek (temple of the moon and other such structures), and Darnassian =/= Japanese
    There is no Darnassian dictionary, so I came up with my own words. What else do you expect?

But at Sylvanas' side after becoming Forsaken? Even though he's only a captain? 3 bit of a 'lorefuck' there ('scuse the French)
    Again, reading comprehension. I already said when Ellie expressed concern over that that it's metaphorically. All of the important people in the Forsaken military hang out in the throne room.

3. Night Elves weren't defending Lordaeron at all. When the Night Elves joined the Alliance, a great majority of them stayed on Kalimdor and sent a few emissaries and ambassadors over and stuff like that, I highly doubt a Night Elf assassin would be sent to defend the scourge infested lands of Lordaeron from... scourge.
    ......Reading comprehension. I never said that.

And if he was risen after the third war, it would be next to impossible to become the head of Kel'thuzads personal bodyguard unit in such a small amount of time before being freed
    Maybe the Scourge saw how good of an assassin he was in life? No, that happened with Sylvanas and would therefore be logical, we can't have that now, can we?

Quote Originally Posted by Garots
    Island, I don't think exists.
    I invented that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Garots
    Before you edited, you said 'He was a night elf assassin defending Lordaeron in WCIII.'
    Actually, no, I didn't, at all. Stop pulling stuff out of your ass; I never said that, check the logs. You read incorrectly.

Anyway, you guys can't even read, so I'm really not interested anymore. Go ahead and delete this thread.
    God; I hate you people.

Will lock with pleasure. And no, I am not pulling things out of my ass, but, whatever, I know you just want to fight.

/modlock.

Edit: Easily avoidable thing if you said it was a Fanfic.

Just say'n

But...if you are like that all the time, then we are glad we don't have downers like you on our happy forums.

Agreed

~Maddy
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2010-06-15 at 02:06 PM.
    Best of 5 years!