Healing Dreamwalker.

As Holy when you have to heal Dreamwalker is Gheal the best spell to use? Trying to help a guildie out on this. They have 800+ haste but no empowered healing talent and are currently using bindingheal.

I don't know if it is the best "rotation" but I was using 3 flash heal, then 1 Great Heal and Renew every 12 sec. I'm usually never on the portal duty, but yesterday we were 2 Holy Priests and 1 Resto drood, so I went in the portals with the drood. (It was in Hard Mode 10).

I was able to finish the encounter with around 16k HPS with a bit of help on the raid too when needed.

well my priest is only lvl 77 but why would he be using binding ?
    wouldnt flash heal be faster and more mana efficient?

but as i said im not the most experienced priest healer :S

my main healer is a drood so blooming different :S

I think you're supposed to stack serendipity and unload with Gheal and keep renew up.

The only thing is, I always see flash heal x3, but I'm pretty sure binding heal heals more (also heals yourself to counter the dot), the extra mana cost is a nonfactor.

Deleted
    Binding is pretty good for high stacks (you get dmg from every stack) but the hps rotation is Flash, Flash, Flash, Gh and keep Renew up.

i had no idea mana would not be an issue but also iv nt healed this portion of this fight yet, holy pallies always get the honors

always good to learn though :P

I think Binding Heal heals a bit more than Flash Heal, but with 2xT10 bonus, Blessed Healing is quite effective on this encounter, and it works only with Flash Heal.

On Valithria encounter, Blessed Healing (the healing from the 2xT10 bonus) represented almost 10% of my total healing done (almost 700k healed only thanks to the 2xT10 bonus).

As Holy on Dreamwalker, you should work with your healing leader to try to not being in the portals at all, because Druids, Paladins, and Shamans will all do more single target throughput than you. If you do go into the portal, your best healing rotation is to keep Renew up and use FHx3->GH. If at any point you take a little bit of damage, just replace one of the FHs with BH. If you don't have 2pT10 (though I'd have to question your gearing if you didn't since you should have 4pT10), then it makes sense to completely replace BH with FH. Either way, you should always be stacking up Serendipity, and not straight spamming GH or BH.

Also, more importantly, make sure you have Guardian Spirit glyphed (not that there's any reason you shouldn't have it anyway), regardless of whether you go in the portal or not. If used correctly, it will increase the overall healing of everyone in the portals by roughly 10% over the course of the fight, and even more if your fellow healers are able to effectively time their CDs with it.