Thread: Do these stack?

If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

yep. not sure if multiplicatively or linear
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I believe it does multiplicatively.

10+ Year Old Account
    IDK I always thought things like stun/silence/fear/snare time reduction effects just staked by adding the % up. Can anyone show a link to where a blue has said how they stack up?

Also can any1 provide a link to where a blue has said how damage reduction effects stack ?
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

I'd assume it has to be multiplicative due to the fact that if it was linear you could "potentially" reach 100% reduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    ...I went to America for a Holiday and I had someone ask me if the kids ride Kangaroo's to school...

I would like to say yes, they do stack multiplicatively.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!