1. #1
    Brewmaster Scottishpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Scotland, only the best.

    Little scrolling thingy.

    I dono what to call it other than tht ^ lol
    anyway I just need to be pointed in the right direction here.
    If anyone knows the name of the "thing" tht gets rid of ur start menu and all tht jazz and ur left with a little scrolling thingy with all ur thumbnails on your desktop. I think Macs have it ? I dono confused myself...
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

  2. #2
    Its called the "Dock". Windows has lots of Dock clone apps, but none works as well as the original since OSX has some unique features tied with its Dock. It looks nice in screen shots though.

    Windows 7 has the "pin program to task bar" thingy that I found to be quite effective, as I usually work with full screened windows, never ever touch the desktop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts