Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Lvl 1 Twink with 2000 achieve points - obvious fake

You guys are seriously missing something pretty obvious. That entire toon is just a big fake out. The screen shot of his toon has "gathering herbs" up as a buff. Can't get prof's till you're lvl 5.

Can't believe no one else saw it.

you cant get CRAFTING PROFFESIONS till lvl 5, You can get the gathering ones from lvl 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I posted that is was fake like 5 months ago when it first happened. I was also the first person to see the "Gather Herbs" Buff of a 30+ page thread. Some people just don't look at the full screenshot.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Quote Originally Posted by Pancunchi View Post
    you cant get CRAFTING PROFFESIONS till lvl 5, You can get the gathering ones from lvl 1
    duh

Classic case of foot in mouth syndrome, can't believe you made your own thread about this trying to bring it down instead of just contributing to the other thread, doing some research first would have helped avoid this.

how does this qualify as a us first kill?

Deleted
    What is this about? Lvl 1 twink, what, who, when?

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb original thread

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiel View Post
    Classic case of foot in mouth syndrome, can't believe you made your own thread about this trying to bring it down instead of just contributing to the other thread, doing some research first would have helped avoid this.
    Can't believe you didnt see that the original thread is closed. Lol - speaking of foot-in-mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Can't believe you didnt see that the original thread is closed. Lol - speaking of foot-in-mouth.
    Can't believe you saw the original thread was closed and MADE ANOTHER. Classic case of looking for a ban I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Can't believe you saw the original thread was closed and MADE ANOTHER. Classic case of looking for a ban I'd say.
    Made another...in the US first kills forums? how stupid can OP be :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Correct you can get gathering professions at lvl 1 but the truth of this whole thing is he got every single achievement handed to him besides a handfull of ones you can get on your own. He had exp off so he didn't gain exp from anything. He got rides places. He took summons. He literally had someone else feed him the pvp kill one by having someone stand there not attacking him so he could get the kills. Nothing of that is praiseworthy. The only "twink" achievements that deserve any kind of praise are the Explorer ones pre-RAF flying mounts that earned them on their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol that must have been hard to do...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure gathering profs are available at level one.

explorer title and still lvl....yay obviously cant be fake /palm

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    The only "twink" achievements that deserve any kind of praise are the Explorer ones pre-RAF flying mounts that earned them on their own.
    Which is... impossible. Any level 1 with the explorer title didn't get it on their own. If you believe otherwise, I put you in the direction of Elemental Plateau, Nagrand. You get there on your own with no mount, and I will shut up and leave these forums forever.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty impressive, I choose to believe it's real!
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Tofraz View Post
    Which is... impossible. Any level 1 with the explorer title didn't get it on their own. If you believe otherwise, I put you in the direction of Elemental Plateau, Nagrand. You get there on your own with no mount, and I will shut up and leave these forums forever.
    What about warlock summons? Not sure if you can summon level 1 characters though.