Thread: Apb mmo

Apb mmo

Has anyone else played the Beta of this game? I did for around 4 hours, and I have to say, it's pretty, and customization is great, but the game play is boring as hell. It's GTA with other people. the "quests' are the same 4 quests. Just in different areas. Blow up this car, or building. Get to "XX" spot and guard is for so much time. Too repeatable for me, even for a MMO. There is no PVE aspect to it. At least not in Beta. If this is anywhere close to the final product, I will for sure not be wasting my 50 bucks for it. For me was a total waste of 2 days of download time to play it. Load times are crazy long, I didn't experience any lag in game, but talking to others and seeing the forums on it. A lot of people have. I like FPS games but too much stuff is missing from this to make me want to keep playing it.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Im in it since halfway trough closed beta, and to be honest now im just terribly bored with it, extremely repeatable, my main problem with it is that I find it very half-assed, has a shooter I dont like it even nearly cod levels, has a mmo its boring without content, two wrongs dont do one good, pitty I had high hopes for it, has a personal "wow solution".
    Havent played it in around 2 weeks, so no not buying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it is just for people that play GTA and aren't easily bored. Most MMO players need variety and constant challenge. But this is a game that can be easily mastered and nothing will ever be much different no matter what they do in patches. It's a shame but it will still do pretty well since not many MMOs cater to this demographic.

I got my betakey from curse.com last week but I still haven't got the actual software to work.