Getting Wrong Battleground?

Hey, i'm queueing for Isle of Conquest to complete an achievement but occasionally (not always) I will get BGs like WSG or AB instead even though the icon says "You are now queued for Isle of Conquest" Is this normal, if so why is it when I explicitly selected a certain battleground that I get given a different BG? Just to confirm I am definately not pressing random BG by mistake. Thanks

I have never seen that problem specifically, but I have gotten queue's for a different number of the BG when I queue for a specific one. Like, if I queue'd for Warsong Gulch 3, I would get Warsong Gulch 5. Must be some bug with the queueing.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

I'm willing to bet you're getting a popup for random queue and just not noticing. You can queue for anything and if its trying to fill a random up you sometimes get a random

I to was queing for just IoQ (trying to finnish the last achievment 100 wins), and every third or so time it would pop a random for no reason. And I was very deliberate in what I was clicking, so your not alone.

Whatever causes it I jsut wish bliz would acknowledge it and say something. (I finnished so it doesnt matter as much anymore)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

Ah ok, i shall make sure i notice what i'm clicking. I assumed by not clicking "i want random BGs" meant i wouldn't get one, more blizz logic. Thanks for the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    Hey, i'm queueing for Isle of Conquest to complete an achievement but occasionally (not always) I will get BGs like WSG or AB instead even though the icon says "You are now queued for Isle of Conquest" Is this normal, if so why is it when I explicitly selected a certain battleground that I get given a different BG? Just to confirm I am definately not pressing random BG by mistake. Thanks
    that happen to me sometime when i wanted complete AB achivement, i was put in a random bg for no reason and i though i was alone too. seem not presently

Deleted
    I have had the same problem. I'm farming my Battlemaster and just have some Strand of the Ancients Achievments left. But when I have queued for it and get an invite I get other BGs. (yes I queued right and it sais Strand of the Ancients on the pop up invite window) I have talked to a GM two times now and one of them said that it was a known problem that they where looking at and the other one said that they hadnt heard about the problem and it could be because of an addon. He didnt know what addon that could make something like this but I think that sounds really strange and dont know what to believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blahism View Post
    I'm willing to bet you're getting a popup for random queue and just not noticing. You can queue for anything and if its trying to fill a random up you sometimes get a random
    Nope, OP's story is true. Has been like this since the release of the BG system I think.
    I bet it's because of a BG not being available for a long time for whatever reason, so you'll just be thrown in some other BG.