Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Some interesting facts,thanks for the post :-)

-Back in BC you could skip all the trash to opera by hopping on the organ aka organ hopping
    -You could also get to prince from several jumps and a nice run into the abyss followed by another jump(that manny failed). Was a nice way to skip the unneeeded bosses
    -Also in ZF you could wall hop around alot of trash and make it to the lizard room
    -In ZG it was very common to bug the raptor boss by putting your whole group on one of the layers of the staircase he was on - warriors remember shooting arrows or throwing knives out of boredom
    -Also the term Zerging which was most common in early AV was from SC2's zerg class which was famous for its early rush

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidan View Post
    -Some Warlocks used to dismiss their pets once they get Living Bomb debuff on Baron Geddon in Molten Core, and resummon them in a crowded place. Here is how it looks like.

True moment of pure win!

-In original Naxxramas in Vanilla, there was a door in Spider Wing which could be moused over to see the name “Doodad_Nox_door_spider02”, and Blizzard never bothered to fix it.
    They never bothered to fix it, so much so that is was actually still in the WotLK revamp of Naxxramas. Probably as a little nod at the past easter egg. Not sure if it's still in today, but I know it was present when Naxx was current content at the beginning of WotLK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidan
    -Low level Night Elf players had to run through Wetlands, Loch Modan and Dun Morogh to reach Ironforge. Without a mount.
    Draenei also had to do this in BC, with one added step. You had to take the boat from Azuremyst to Darkshore, and after that you had to take the same route as the Night Elves.

How long it is! I think I've read some of them somewhere, but not so many. Seems very interesting. Thanks for your sharing. I'll save them and read slowly...

I'm proud to say I read this entire post. It really brought back that old tingly vanilla WoW feeling.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilie View Post
    I'm proud to say I read this entire post. It really brought back that old tingly vanilla WoW feeling.

exactly the feeling I had. Time seems to fly by so fast, tho we're all complaining all the time how we're bored. Seeing old things, reading about them, it all seems like yesterday

ps: imba thread is imba

Wow very interesting thanks but I had to stop about 1/2 way through (if that..) way too much to handle atm lol.

-During original WoW
    -There was almost no Spell Damage on gear during early Vanilla. It wasn't a strange thing to see a level 60 Mage with less than 30 Spell Damage.
    Yep, I remember that time. I played a mage back then and getting an enchanting recepie from Molten Core with +30 spell damage (not spell power) was like the uber thing to have. Also there were enchants to add spell damage to frost or fire. Spell damage wasn't the general term till much later. Having +20 frost spell damage to gloves from AQ20/AQ40 was another uber higher desirable enchant.

I remember when Staff of Archmage when Molten Core was released was best in game caster's staff other than Benediction (that was priests only)

I actually read this VERY long post, and I must say it: best damn post I've read in a long long time.

You sir, have just won an internet Cookie. I knew several of the stuff you listed, but the vast majority of it was unknown to me (Such as player housing in the game)

also:

Lightning Lash: Add it NAW!!!!!!!!!!

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Very interesting! Thanks.

''You can also increase ambient/lower music settings in Raven Hill catacombs and Karazhan crypts. I won't reveal what you will hear''

Please do!

Here is how Lord Marrowgar looks in China http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/z...8495f20708.jpg - what the fell.

-Low level Night Elf players had to run through Wetlands, Loch Modan and Dun Morogh to reach Ironforge. Without a mount.
    Oh how many times I've done that.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont know if this was on the thread yet (i didnt see it if it was)

but when u used to glitch under kara to get in without a key, there's a smiley face on the ground underneath it, ill try and find my screenshot of it and post it up if i can

oh, and i found a screenshot of a quest in EPL that gives 22800 rep with the argent dawn, here's that one: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11cckqt&s=7
    Last edited by lightofdawn; 2011-07-17 at 04:18 PM.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    That took me about 2 hours to read it all, Now I'm sad there's nothing left to learn

Brilliant post!

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing thread! Wonder what other little known gems are out there...

I'm basically a "wrath baby" *Excellent post on so older stuff. * Thanks for sharing

Is it sad that I remember some of these things.

Favorite thing I remember from several years ago as a disc priest now is people yelling "Don't bubble the tank (warrior) I can't gain rage through your bubble!"

15+ Year Old Account
    This kept me occupied for a few good hours at work today

i stayed up all night reading these and remember maybe 40% of it.... Wowwwww have times changed. Aaaaaa-mazing read. I'm glad it kept me up all night because I haven't seen a sunrise prettier. thanks. NOW WRITE MOAR!

|Pm Requests: Closed | Current Que: 0 | My Work | My Holy Pally UI|